Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Girly subwoofer for a Jeep Renegade on a budget (what has my life come to...)

1. Back To Top    #21

Re: Girly subwoofer for a Jeep Renegade on a budget (what has my life come to...)

I must say, you've sure got a bunch of very lucky friends!

2. Back To Top    #22
    Vehicle
    2018 Nissan Frontier

Re: Girly subwoofer for a Jeep Renegade on a budget (what has my life come to...)

If you're looking for pink, you may want to try Pink Star Industries, aka, PSI. Lots of cool colors and styles and they are solid basshead subs.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	14161

3. Back To Top    #23

I think I am pretty sold on the Mmats ProCast10 (above), so I now I need to pick an amp that can put out 600+ @ 2 ohm... I sent an email to David Thompson @ Mmats to see what the M600.1 (that JC posted above) puts out at 2 ohm. If the Mmats is too big for the spare tire area, I'll have to keep looking, too.
    More and more, I am trying to buy American made, even when that means spending more and compromising.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

4. Back To Top    #24

Quote Originally Posted by blockrocker View Post
    If you're looking for pink, you may want to try Pink Star Industries, aka, PSI. Lots of cool colors and styles and they are solid basshead subs.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	14161
    That is a great recommendation, but it looks like they aren't doing anything right now...

There is a banner on their site that says: No new orders for now. We will be back soon.

NO NEW ORDERS RIGHT NOW GUYS/GALS! WE WILL BE BAC
    Last edited by DavidRam; 10-17-2020 at 08:31 PM.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #25

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    I must say, you've sure got a bunch of very lucky friends!
    Thanks! I'm lucky to have them...

#TRUMP2020

6. Back To Top    #26

Ok, so how about one of these??? I like how the dust cap does not have any print on it, because the idea of her name being on it really got her excited!

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...oofer--295-463

And while I'm on the cheap site, how about another Brazilian amp??

https://www.parts-express.com/timpan...fier--294-3054

#TRUMP2020

7. Back To Top    #27
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

I would vote an IDMAX 10 sealed or an IDQ 10 ported, but that aqua color Image Dynamics logo might be a turn off.

Have you checked how far out DD Audio would be? They have some awesome options and you could customize with a pink DD logo on there.
    Are you not entertained?!?!

8. Back To Top    #28

Quote Originally Posted by chithead View Post
    I would vote an IDMAX 10 sealed or an IDQ 10 ported, but that aqua color Image Dynamics logo might be a turn off.

Have you checked how far out DD Audio would be? They have some awesome options and you could customize with a pink DD logo on there.
    I haven't checked their lead time... I am afraid that once I said something about her name on the sub, that became the decisive point! Smh... Bass and sound take a back seat, I guess. Lol

#TRUMP2020

9. Back To Top    #29

this girl must quite special. ok.... spill it out.... who is she?
    That brazillian amp picture shows the crossover at 100Hz and up. May be an issue?

10. Back To Top    #30

Quote Originally Posted by diy.phil View Post
    this girl must quite special. ok.... spill it out.... who is she?
    That brazillian amp picture shows the crossover at 100Hz and up. May be an issue?
    Isn't that lowpass?