Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Girly subwoofer for a Jeep Renegade on a budget (what has my life come to...)

1. Back To Top    #11

Re: Girly subwoofer for a Jeep Renegade on a budget (what has my life come to...)

Those are some great recommendations... I am really getting excited about using Mmats again, you KNOW how much I love that line! Both the sub AND the amp look like a solid duo.

The only thing I need to figure out, is what the M600.1 puts out at 2 ohm.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

2. Back To Top    #12

Re: Girly subwoofer for a Jeep Renegade on a budget (what has my life come to...)

3. Back To Top    #13

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    I love Fi subs... They are 6 weeks out right now, and I don't think I am that patient.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

4. Back To Top    #14
    Vehicle
    Nissan Cube - VW T4

One way to get some pinkness for the subwoofer (of choice) could be to have some custom decals made? Here is a link to "some other forum" on how I made new logos for some subs of mine:

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa...6/post-1155289

I think I have some pink vinyl in stock as well

5. Back To Top    #15

Maybe find some of the good 'ol Cerwin Vegas from a couple decades back. Surrounds should be pink by now

6. Back To Top    #16

Quote Originally Posted by Haakono View Post
    One way to get some pinkness for the subwoofer (of choice) could be to have some custom decals made? Here is a link to "some other forum" on how I made new logos for some subs of mine:

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa...6/post-1155289

I think I have some pink vinyl in stock as well
    Hmmm, that's an interesting idea... If I chose a sub without a logo on the dust cap I could put her name on it. I call her "Ev", short for Evelyn. Or maybe put Ev in the pink vinyl somewhere on the box...
    Last edited by DavidRam; 10-17-2020 at 04:38 PM.

#TRUMP2020

7. Back To Top    #17

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Hmmm, that's an interesting idea... If I chose a sub without a logo on the dust cap I could put her name on it. I call her "Ev", short for Evelyn. Or maybe put Ev somewhere on the box...
    Dang! Too bad EV / Electro-Voice doesn't sell subwoofer drivers (at least not that I can find).

8. Back To Top    #18

Ok, so I have it narrowed down a little bit on the sub... Definitely going with a 10", and I'll have about 1.25 cuft to work with. Something in the 700 watt range.
    Actually, this Mmats one seems to fit the bill almost perfectly:

https://www.mmatsproaudio.com/site/product/procast10/

#TRUMP2020

9. Back To Top    #19

Ask for a custom pink version!

10. Back To Top    #20

Quote Originally Posted by diy.phil View Post
    Ask for a custom pink version!
    They just might be able to do that... But I am not to concerned with getting the sub itself in pink anymore, because the box and lighting will have plenty of pink for Ev's liking.

#TRUMP2020