Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Girly subwoofer for a Jeep Renegade on a budget (what has my life come to...)

1. Back To Top    #91
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Re: Girly subwoofer for a Jeep Renegade on a budget (what has my life come to...)

Yes!!! That is going to be awesome.
    Are you not entertained?!?!

2. Back To Top    #92

Re: Girly subwoofer for a Jeep Renegade on a budget (what has my life come to...)

Quote Originally Posted by chithead View Post
    Yes!!! That is going to be awesome.
    The more I look at it, the more I think that Pioneer is a really good looking amp. It doesn't have enough power for my own installs, but I am curious to see how it performs for the girly sub/amp combo...
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

3. Back To Top    #93

If you were looking for a way to protect the sub, I put one of these on my sub box in my Wrangler:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200930_171329.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	357.3 KB 
ID:	14246

Maybe shoot it with some pink paint?

Available at Parts Express: https://www.parts-express.com/10-bar...black--260-441

4. Back To Top    #94

Quote Originally Posted by Fasthotrod View Post
    If you were looking for a way to protect the sub, I put one of these on my sub box in my Wrangler:

Maybe shoot it with some pink paint?

Available at Parts Express: https://www.parts-express.com/10-bar...black--260-441
    Yep, thanks! I think I will put some pink on it. I actually have one of those in my parts stash, but I ordered these for this box:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think they are unique and will match the look of this box well... If they don't I also ordered these as an alternative (if I don't use them I can make a towel rack out of them, LOL):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #95
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Oh those chevron style ones will be killer. Very nice choice!
    Are you not entertained?!?!

6. Back To Top    #96

I'm kinda a fan of the marine amp personally for a girly install... white looks good with pink and teal and the such.

Honestly that pioneer gives lots of options for the budget, stable to 1 ohm is nice in case you want to add a sub down the line.

7. Back To Top    #97

Quote Originally Posted by Dakine_surf View Post
    I'm kinda a fan of the marine amp personally for a girly install... white looks good with pink and teal and the such.

Honestly that pioneer gives lots of options for the budget, stable to 1 ohm is nice in case you want to add a sub down the line.
    I agree. The amp will be hidden, though, so color isn't critical... The thing I didn't like about the marine one is that it doesn't have a bass knob.

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #98

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    I agree. The amp will be hidden, though, so color isn't critical... The thing I didn't like about the marine one is that it doesn't have a bass knob.
    That's really odd honestly, I use my bass knob the most in my boat... I mean a boat is already not the ideal environment for a sound system, and I find myself constantly fiddling with the sub volume based on speed and drone etc.

9. Back To Top    #99
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

10. Back To Top    #100

Thanks! The one I ordered included the knob. The marine one doesn't allow a bass knob...

This is the one I got:

#TRUMP2020