Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Girly subwoofer for a Jeep Renegade on a budget (what has my life come to...)

1. Back To Top    #121

Re: Girly subwoofer for a Jeep Renegade on a budget (what has my life come to...)

Quote Originally Posted by diy.phil View Post
    is it powered up yet and those 2 hearts beating as one....???
    Lol. Made me think of this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfBdGT4dn4E
    Last edited by DavidRam; 10-29-2020 at 05:47 PM.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

2. Back To Top    #122

Re: Girly subwoofer for a Jeep Renegade on a budget (what has my life come to...)

I told Ev (who this sub is for) that grown men on forums and in person have been a little uncomfortable with the hearts, and maybe the pink so far!

2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

3. Back To Top    #123

I don't have a picture, but my daughter and i built her a AR-15 with pink furniture...it was pretty awesome. In case EV is looking for a gun
    2018 Crosstrek Helix P-Six DSP Mk2 AF GB15 AF GB25 AF GS690 Audiomobile Evo 8(2) PPI Art Series A600.2

4. Back To Top    #124

Quote Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
    I don't have a picture, but my daughter and i built her a AR-15 with pink furniture...it was pretty awesome. In case EV is looking for a gun
    That's awesome! Funny you say that, she actually has a pink, 9mm Glock! Pink!

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #125

Quote Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
    I built my better half a Glock 43 that is pink, champagne pink multicam to be exact... she loves it and carries it every day... Cerakote featured it in their gallery at some point... there are pictures floating around the web somewhere.

6. Back To Top    #126

Here are the pieces that will mount the panels to the box and also hold the LED lights:

Imbedding the wire for the LEDs into the box:

Last edited by DavidRam; 11-04-2020 at 09:07 AM.

#TRUMP2020

7. Back To Top    #127

Beautiful work!

And thank you for this momentary respite from the election, etc. Life goes on!

8. Back To Top    #128

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Beautiful work!

And thank you for this momentary respite from the election, etc. Life goes on!
    Thank you! I spent yesterday AWAY from the whole election thing... Last night I watched a bit on TV with a good friend, I think it's looking pretty good...

#TRUMP2020

9. Back To Top    #129

Btw, the grooves for the wires will be filled with epoxy, which will be their insulation.

#TRUMP2020

10. Back To Top    #130

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Thank you! I spent yesterday AWAY from the whole election thing... Last night I watched a bit on TV with a good friend, I think it's looking pretty good...
    The box is looking pretty good too.