Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Less than three weeks to nationwide riots....

1. Back To Top    #21

Re: Less than three weeks to nationwide riots....

You should be a comedian.

2. Back To Top    #22

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    You should be a comedian.
    I'll think about it. Until then I'll be waiting for your Trump far right policies

3. Back To Top    #23

Why would I waste my time with you? It's obvious you're incapable of forming an original thought beyond liberals=bad and conservatives=perfect so why bother?

4. Back To Top    #24

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    Why would I waste my time with you? It's obvious you're incapable of forming an original thought beyond liberals=bad and conservatives=perfect so why bother?
    That's what I thought. Typical comment with people like you. I just said show me a far right policy and if true I'd agree. But you can't. You're hatred blinds you. You've never heard me say conservatives are perfect.

5. Back To Top    #25

That's wonderful, tell me more.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Trump is not that far right. Tell me what policies of his are far right. And don't say the wall or vetting people more closely from countries with high terrorist activities. He got that list from Obama. Come up with some far right policies. And be glad he appointed Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett. You can't find 3 better people.
    I'm willing to bet that Kavanaugh is more liberal than you think he is.

7. Back To Top    #27

Quote Originally Posted by Euphonic View Post
    I'm willing to bet that Kavanaugh is more liberal than you think he is.
    You mean like Roberts? That wouldn't bother me one bit. He's a good guy and fair minded and incredibly qualified. We should all dislike activist judges. Ginsburgh was def that. A lot to admire about her but her judicial record is not one of them

8. Back To Top    #28

The left are called snowflakes yet the right seem to be scared of everything (very normal to be scared of things you don't understand and of change).

9. Back To Top    #29

Quote Originally Posted by Niebur3 View Post
    The left are called snowflakes yet the right seem to be scared of everything (very normal to be scared of things you don't understand and of change).
    I don't get with the names and all that but I think a more accurate description is conservatives aren't scared but willing to speak up for our rights as laid out in the constitution and bill or rights and the desire from the left to take them away

10. Back To Top    #30

^^Seems like the the left do that as well, but you guys don't like it much. Interesting when the shoe is on the other foot, or when a topic of interest is important to you.