Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Less than three weeks to nationwide riots....

1. Back To Top    #281

Re: Less than three weeks to nationwide riots....

2. Back To Top    #282
    Vehicle
    2018 Ford Mustang GT Base 6 speaker set-up

Quote Originally Posted by Haakono View Post
    Attachment 14466

Funny how that works both ways...
    Out of curiosity, is the location in your profile accurate? Are you a US citizen living abroad? Just trying to understand what makes you a stakeholder or if your just trying to stir the pot. You're entitled to your opinion, something the left here never really supports with their actions, but are you really close enough to understand all the ins and outs, or are you in fact trolling. It's hard to tell if you being serious or if you think of yourself as funny or clever, which this post isn't since its it can be argued against.

I had another few paragraphs written but I decided to not post them, because to be honest, I have not been following this thread and I'm not sure how much is tongue in cheek and light hearted ribbing and how much is serious discussion...

3. Back To Top    #283

Quote Originally Posted by MegaG View Post
    Out of curiosity, is the location in your profile accurate? Are you a US citizen living abroad? Just trying to understand what makes you a stakeholder or if your just trying to stir the pot. You're entitled to your opinion, something the left here never really supports with their actions, but are you really close enough to understand all the ins and outs, or are you in fact trolling. It's hard to tell if you being serious or if you think of yourself as funny or clever, which this post isn't since its it can be argued against.

I had another few paragraphs written but I decided to not post them, because to be honest, I have not been following this thread and I'm not sure how much is tongue in cheek and light hearted ribbing and how much is serious discussion...
    For perspective, have a look at this and draw your own conclusions: https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/show...l-it-go/page11

4. Back To Top    #284

Good stuff. Well worth eleven minutes.

REPUBLICANS CRUSH 2020 EVERYWHERE BUT THE PRESIDENCY, APPARENTLY - THE SILVER LINING ANOMOLY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/m4-BTEswgLM/

5. Back To Top    #285

Quote Originally Posted by MegaG View Post

His location doesn't change whether he's right or wrong.

6. Back To Top    #286

7. Back To Top    #287

8. Back To Top    #288

9. Back To Top    #289

10. Back To Top    #290