Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Less than three weeks to nationwide riots....

1. Back To Top    #221

Re: Less than three weeks to nationwide riots....

Quote Originally Posted by tRidiot View Post
    You mean besides his mouth?

<or twitter-fingers if you want to look at it that way>
    Yes, besides his mouth??

2. Back To Top    #222

Quote Originally Posted by Euphonic View Post
    Admiral McRaven doesn't seem like a big Trump supporter either.
    breaking news: not every military member is a republican

3. Back To Top    #223
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    breaking news: not every military member is a republican
    No, he's a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, small-government, strong-defense and a national-anthem-standing conservative. (His words, not mine.)

4. Back To Top    #224

No, he's a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, small-government, strong-defense and a national-anthem-standing conservative. (His words, not mine.)
    You sure about that?? I'm not sure about his abortion stance but here's what I do know. He's a Clinton supporter. He made his support for democrats and democratic policies known in the years before he retired from the military. Many democratic politicians wanted him to be Hillary's running mate in 2016. Many of them wanted him to run against Trump this election. As for the second amendment, he has restricted the 2nd amendment rights in the only way he possibly could in his role at UT. He wanted the University of Texas to pursue state funding for illegal aliens in Texas so they can go to college for free and wants it nationwide. He also shut down most of the investigations of fraud and corruption at UT and has clashed with the republican lawmakers in Texas trying to clean up some of the bullshit happening at UT. Supporting Biden for president clearly supports BIGGER gov't, defunding the military, open borders, stifling middle class and corporate tax increases etc, etc, etc which he supports. This guy wanted the FBI to investigate Trump for anything possible to try to remove him. Some have said he was openly supporting a coup on the president of the united states. He sounds like a complete bullshiter to me.

5. Back To Top    #225
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    You sure about that??
    Am I sure those are his words? Yes, I read them here: https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-w...in-11603127677

6. Back To Top    #226

Am I sure those are his words? Yes, I read them here: https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-will-make-america-lead-again-11603127677
    Yes I know those are reportedly his words. I'm just giving you more things that we actually know about the guy.

7. Back To Top    #227

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    Again there are natural cycles that occur. The planet cools, the planet warms. Read up on Milankovich cycles.

And no, we don't control it. But the majority of evidence suggests that we are having an impact.

In the absence of certain large events (like as you say volcanic eruptions or bolide strikes), yeah.
    I know all about the cycles of warming and cooling, we are currently very near the peak of a warming cycle after which will be a very fast cooling. All time references (near, fast) are geological estimates.

8. Back To Top    #228

When Trump loses next week do you think they'll take him into custody right away or drag it out a bit?

9. Back To Top    #229

When Trump loses next week do you think they'll take him into custody right away or drag it out a bit?
    I would love for them to try... Utter fools. I hope you stocked up on tissues.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

10. Back To Top    #230

Would be pretty hard to convict him of a crime that doesn't exist