Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Less than three weeks to nationwide riots....

1. Back To Top    #11
    Perpetually dissatisfied tRidiot's Avatar
    Real Name
    Danny

Re: Less than three weeks to nationwide riots....

Quote Originally Posted by Notloudenuf View Post
    vote out every single person that is in office now.
    The only problem with this is that there aren't enough GOOD people who are willing to sacrifice their lives to spend their time in Washington cleaning up the mess.

I wouldn't throw my hat in the ring, just so I can be vilified by the left and have every single ex-girlfriend I've ever boinked coming out telling the world what a piece of shit I was. For what? I'd get 2 weeks into it and flip them all the bird and walk away.

Someone once said anyone who WANTS to run for president of the United States is automatically not qualified. I can see some truth in that statment.

Serving your country should be a sacrifice, not a ticket to millions.

2. Back To Top    #12

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Nope but they tried like hell to do as much as they could. All it takes is a few more crazy elected officials to sway the balance
    So far, Trump has taken more gun rights than Obama. So when exactly are they taking my guns? I want to mark my calendar because I've been hearing this same thing my entire life.

3. Back To Top    #13

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    So far, Trump has taken more gun rights than Obama. So when exactly are they taking my guns? I want to mark my calendar because I've been hearing this same thing my entire life.
    Ask the Australians or British if they plan on announcing a date when it will happen.

4. Back To Top    #14

The Australians are going to take our guns away? Am I going to be ambushed by a kangaroo or something? Koala hiding in my closet going to take my guns when I'm not looking?

5. Back To Top    #15

The Australians are going to take our guns away? Am I going to be ambushed by a kangaroo or something? Koala hiding in my closet going to take my guns when I'm not looking?
    Hmm, I doubt it but your elected official that might be president soon sure would do her best to get them. May be she'll ask the australians how they did it.

6. Back To Top    #16

7. Back To Top    #17
    Perpetually dissatisfied tRidiot's Avatar
    Real Name
    Danny

Absolutely the ONLY reason Obama (and Uncle Joe) DIDN'T take away gun rights is because they couldn't fearmonger enough support to do so. Obama came out MANY times openly stating he wanted more restrictions on firearm ownership and transfers. Just because they COULDN'T doesn't mean they didn't WANT to and didn't TRY to.

Failure to enact policies removing freedoms does not equate to being a good guy, NOR to being a 2nd Amendment friend or advocate.

Don't get it twisted, I don't like The Donald's position on gun restrictions, either - he is the reason bumpstocks were banned by the 'stroke of a pen' instead of any kind of a law being passed by appropriately elected representatives. He (and the f***king cowards at the NRA) got together and bargained away more of our rights, allowing the unelected officials at the BATFE to make an accessory an illegal item and criminalize millions of Americans who purchased and used legal items in a responsible manner.

F*** them, too.

Choosing to vote for one of the lesser of two evils doesn't equate to being happy about it, and it doesn't make either of those evils right.

The Donald is not a true 2nd Amendment friend, either. That doesn't take away from the evil Obama and Uncle Cracker Joe tried to implement.

8. Back To Top    #18

The only reason Biden might succeed is that Trump pushed everything so far right that we might take an equally retarded swing to the hard left but with a 6-3 conservative supreme court I seriously doubt any laws will hold up.

9. Back To Top    #19

The only reason Biden might succeed is that Trump pushed everything so far right that we might take an equally retarded swing to the hard left but with a 6-3 conservative supreme court I seriously doubt any laws will hold up.
    Trump is not that far right. Tell me what policies of his are far right. And don't say the wall or vetting people more closely from countries with high terrorist activities. He got that list from Obama. Come up with some far right policies. And be glad he appointed Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett. You can't find 3 better people.

10. Back To Top    #20

Quote Originally Posted by tRidiot View Post
    Absolutely the ONLY reason Obama (and Uncle Joe) DIDN'T take away gun rights is because they couldn't fearmonger enough support to do so. Obama came out MANY times openly stating he wanted more restrictions on firearm ownership and transfers. Just because they COULDN'T doesn't mean they didn't WANT to and didn't TRY to.

Failure to enact policies removing freedoms does not equate to being a good guy, NOR to being a 2nd Amendment friend or advocate.

Don't get it twisted, I don't like The Donald's position on gun restrictions, either - he is the reason bumpstocks were banned by the 'stroke of a pen' instead of any kind of a law being passed by appropriately elected representatives. He (and the f***king cowards at the NRA) got together and bargained away more of our rights, allowing the unelected officials at the BATFE to make an accessory an illegal item and criminalize millions of Americans who purchased and used legal items in a responsible manner.

F*** them, too.

Choosing to vote for one of the lesser of two evils doesn't equate to being happy about it, and it doesn't make either of those evils right.

The Donald is not a true 2nd Amendment friend, either. That doesn't take away from the evil Obama and Uncle Cracker Joe tried to implement.
    I'm curious, other than outlawing bump stocks what has Trump done that you don't agree with with regard to the 2nd amendment? Seems to me he's more supportive than any president we've had for decades.