Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Less than three weeks to nationwide riots....

1. Back To Top    #101

Re: Less than three weeks to nationwide riots....

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    bump stocks have nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.
    So gun parts aren’t included in the 2nd amendment? You come up with the most ridiculous things just for an excuse to argue about things.

2. Back To Top    #102

Quote Originally Posted by ckirocz28 View Post
    Oh well. I never wanted one of those, I can pull the trigger fast enough on my own. I'm more of a marksman than a machine gunner anyway.
    Neither do I but the fact is trump has still taken away more gun rights than Obama.

3. Back To Top    #103

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    Neither do I but the fact is trump has still taken away more gun rights than Obama.
    Bump stocks are not a gun rights issue. Are you upset about not being allowed to buy a silencer also? How about a auto-sear for semi-automatic rifles? Bump stocks are a add on device designed to alter the rate of fire of a consumer based weapon. Don't get me wrong, I loved the full auto rifles we have in the military but bump stocks aren't good for anything other than shooting at a lot of people in a small space where sight alignment and sight picture are not required. No one needs or should have bump stocks

4. Back To Top    #104

Lmao, you sure are sounding like a liberal right now.

5. Back To Top    #105

Lmao, you sure are sounding like a liberal right now.
    Read the 2nd amendment and tell me where it says we should be able to have whatever kind of weapon we want. I believe they were using cannons when the 2nd amendment was written but I don't think citizens in the 1700's could purchase one.

6. Back To Top    #106

Bump stocks are not a gun rights issue. Are you upset about not being allowed to buy a silencer also? How about a auto-sear for semi-automatic rifles? Bump stocks are a add on device designed to alter the rate of fire of a consumer based weapon. Don't get me wrong, I loved the full auto rifles we have in the military but bump stocks aren't good for anything other than shooting at a lot of people in a small space where sight alignment and sight picture are not required. No one needs or should have bump stocks
    Yeah, bump stocks fit right in the same legal/practical space as fully automatic weapons. They might be fun, but there's no reason to have them unless you're defending against a full on gang assault or planning a mass shooting. Silencers are a bit more practical for their noise reduction.

7. Back To Top    #107

Read the 2nd amendment and tell me where it says we should be able to have whatever kind of weapon we want. I believe they were using cannons when the 2nd amendment was written but I don't think citizens in the 1700's could purchase one.
    So you're saying we should ban everything that wasn't available when the 2A was written. I was wrong, you're even further left of liberals.

8. Back To Top    #108

So you're saying we should ban everything that wasn't available when the 2A was written. I was wrong, you're even further left of liberals.
    You like to argue just for arguments sake

9. Back To Top    #109

You like to argue just for arguments sake
    It's hilarious that I have conservatives arguing in favor of gun control for no other reason than to disagree with me.

10. Back To Top    #110

It actually doesn't mention anything specific at all, on purpose. Ambiguity allows for application in different places and times and ensures long term validity.
    Whether or not the liberals believe it, conservatives actually support some common sense gun regulations/laws.