Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Less than three weeks to nationwide riots....

1. Back To Top    #231

Re: Less than three weeks to nationwide riots....

2. Back To Top    #232

3. Back To Top    #233

Even the most TDS insane leftist knows by now that the DNC, running the vice president of an administration whose unpopularity literally created Trump, against Trump, is some of the most ridiculous stupidity imaginable.

4. Back To Top    #234

5. Back To Top    #235

I'm not too sure about that map. Hope it's right but PA, MI, OH, MN and WI could go either way.

6. Back To Top    #236

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    I'm not too sure about that map. Hope it's right but PA, MI, OH, MN and WI could go either way.
    Neither am I. I hope it's right too. And you're right, of course, a number of states could go either way …and yet, anyone with the slightest bit of objectivity can see that the MSM fix is in …and yet, totally corrupt DNC/Biden/Harris may be in regardless of election outcome.

<edit> In case anyone's interested, that interactive map electoral vote prediction (and the rationale behind it) came from here:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AjmW9be22yQ0/
    Last edited by Grinder; 11-01-2020 at 09:17 AM.

7. Back To Top    #237

I've never seen such a push for people to vote - EVER. It's obvious that the left is hoping to push enough people to vote so that they can vote Trump out - and it just may work... I sure hope not, but there is a guy that has predicted the presidential winner correctly since the 1984 election and his prediction is that Biden will win this election.

Like I said, I sure hope he is wrong, but they just may have convinced enough people that normally don't vote, to vote. These new voters will mainly be younger people, who usually vote democrat (simply because they are young and don't know any better yet). Free, free, free sounds great to them - and they don't yet understand that nothing is free...

8. Back To Top    #238

Watching the media interview people about who they are voting for is pretty sad. The fact is most people have no clue about politics in the US. Most don't even know the main differences between the democratic and republican parties/policies. Literally every person I've seen on the news saying they are voting for Biden say it's because they don't like Trump and don't like his personality. These people are too dumb to understand this isn't a personality contest. An example is my brother in law. He told me he has always voted republican but voted for Biden this time. I asked why. He said he just doesn't like Trump and that he's not better or worse off than he was 4 years ago. I said ok well if Biden wins you will lose an estimated $6500 in taxes next year versus last year and $6500 is enough to feed your family for the year. He just looked at me like I was speaking Russian. Now he and my sister make a shitload of money so I'm sure he won't think $6500 hurt them much if Biden wins. I then said I hope you don't like your healthcare plan because if Biden (really Harris) wins your healthcare plan will be gone and you'll be under gov't controlled healthcare which means you'll pay a lot more for a lot less and you can forget about being able to get any specialized care etc. He said oh I don't believe those things will happen. I told him those are the things Biden and Harris are promising. I had to stop talking politics with him because he is clueless. He didn't even know what Biden/Harris are proposing to do. Sadly most people are clueless.

9. Back To Top    #239

10. Back To Top    #240

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Watching the media interview people about who they are voting for is pretty sad. The fact is most people have no clue about politics in the US. Most don't even know the main differences between the democratic and republican parties/policies. Literally every person I've seen on the news saying they are voting for Biden say it's because they don't like Trump and don't like his personality. These people are too dumb to understand this isn't a personality contest. An example is my brother in law. He told me he has always voted republican but voted for Biden this time. I asked why. He said he just doesn't like Trump and that he's not better or worse off than he was 4 years ago. I said ok well if Biden wins you will lose an estimated $6500 in taxes next year versus last year and $6500 is enough to feed your family for the year. He just looked at me like I was speaking Russian. Now he and my sister make a shitload of money so I'm sure he won't think $6500 hurt them much if Biden wins. I then said I hope you don't like your healthcare plan because if Biden (really Harris) wins your healthcare plan will be gone and you'll be under gov't controlled healthcare which means you'll pay a lot more for a lot less and you can forget about being able to get any specialized care etc. He said oh I don't believe those things will happen. I told him those are the things Biden and Harris are promising. I had to stop talking politics with him because he is clueless. He didn't even know what Biden/Harris are proposing to do. Sadly most people are clueless.
    Pretty sad, but true... I don't even think a complete imbecile would vote FOR Biden, they are just voting AGAINST Trump. I haven't figured out which is worse, though, Biden or Harris. In terms of being useless failures in their careers, they do have that in common.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020