Thread: can someone give this a once over?

1. Back To Top    #1

can someone give this a once over?

Attached is a picture of my set up. It's not much but I just wanted a little richer sound and a little more bass than stock as my hearing is going South. I am questioning if I have enough fuses in place and if the fuses are the right amperage. I have seen 3 or 4 different ways to wire the relay for the remote wire but this seems to be a common way to do it. Sorry about the handwriting in the picture but I am diabetic and have tremors. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200910_075712.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	13688  

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Re: can someone give this a once over?

I would fuse for the wire instead of what seems like you are fusing for the amps. But your fuses should be fine.
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

3. Back To Top    #3
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200910_193400.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	145.1 KB 
ID:	13690
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks for the info and writing it out haha! After talking with other people I am going to forget about the relay all together as well as the ground block and just use 2 different ground points on the chassis.