Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Build - BMW E36, budget build

1. Back To Top    #51
    Real Name
    Eric
    Vehicle
    2018 Audi S5

Re: New Build - BMW E36, budget build

Nice work on the build, I bet your friend is going to have a blast driving and jamming!

2. Back To Top    #52

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    Nice work on the build, I bet your friend is going to have a blast driving and jamming!
    Thanks! He is like a kid at Christmas over this thing... Lol
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

3. Back To Top    #53

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Thanks! He is like a kid at Christmas over this thing... Lol
    Curious what you think of that slim dayton... how does it sound? Musical or just loud

4. Back To Top    #54

Quote Originally Posted by Dakine_surf View Post
    Curious what you think of that slim dayton... how does it sound? Musical or just loud
    I didn't have much listening time yet, but the little I did listen surprised me at how good it sounds... Both output and musically, it does surprisingly well for the price and size! I was able to blend it pretty nicely with the front with a little adjusting of the levels and crossovers.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #55

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    I didn't have much listening time yet, but the little I did listen surprised me at how good it sounds... Both output and musically, it does surprisingly well for the price and size! I was able to blend it pretty nicely with the front with a little adjusting of the levels and crossovers.
    This is good to hear... I keep looking at it for an idea I have... originally I was going to use a couple sundown SD4's but they are nearly twice the price, and its a beater errand car (think Home Depot runs and taking the dog to the beach.)

My only issue is the 12's need 3 cubes for ported??? and 1.3 sealed??? Seems off, but the 10's only require .45 Sealed and 1.1 ported which is much more manageable. I guess I need to get them in WinISD and start playing with some boxes. I'm thinking a really thin Passive Radiator box.