Hello everyone,

For those who are using speaker or signal wire to run a balanced signal to DIY RCA plugs and do not want to have loose wire swimming around inside the RCA, I make adapters that will clean up your installation. They are 3D printed using ABS to withstand the temperatures inside of a hot vehicle. I can scale them whatever dimensions you request - length, internal and external diameters.

Note - I am only making the plastic adapters; you will need to supply your own RCA plugs.

Colors - I currently have black, white, and pink ABS available. If two or more people want the same color and place their order, I can get the desired color and make them.

How the process works - tell me the quantity you want and the length, outer diameter and hole diameter you want. If you don't know for sure, check the manufacturer's website for the RCA plug you are using - it should be listed. If the specs are not listed, you will need to take measurements of your RCA plug. I will make a test print and take measurements to ensure it meets your specs, then print the whole batch.

Prep/shipping time - I only have one printer, so turnaround time is going to be dependent on how many orders are waiting to be made. I will give you an idea of how long it will take at the time you place your order. If my printer is idle, I can have your order made and shipped the following business day.

Background - Yes, I am a new member here, but I have been DIYing car audio (and really anything car related) since the mid 1990s. I enjoy helping others with their installs, but since I don't have many friends in my local area who are in to car audio, this is my way of contributing to the scene. I am not doing this for a living. Most of my 3D printing has been for parts for my car (speaker grills and midrange baffles), or doodads for my wife's gnome tree or other little decorations.

I have been buying and selling on the internet and car-related forums since the mid 2000s. You can check my iTrader feedback at G35Driver.com and My305Z.com (pics are attached). You can also look me up on ebay under the username dtorc4, where I have been buying and selling for over 20 years. I am active in the Facebook groups Pure Fab, I Just Want Sound Quality, and Inexpensive Car Audio: Sound Quality, as well.

Payment - dtorsdeals@yahoo.com - I accept PayPal only - this is to protect both of us. If you do not use PayPal but want to place an order, I can email you an invoice and you can order without needing a PayPal account.

Manufacturer/Model Number:
Self / N/A

Price & Shipping Terms:
$3 each shipped CONUS USPS; outside CONUS - I will need your shipping information to get a quote
Minimum order of $20 - this covers my time, materials, and shipping costs

Condition of Each Item:
New

Image(s) of each Item:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adapters.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	13203Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adapter 2.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	13202Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fit 1.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	13204Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fit 2.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	13205Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fit 3.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	13206Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iTrader G35.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	294.7 KB 
ID:	13207Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iTrader 350Z.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	269.1 KB 
ID:	13208