Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alpine Swr-t10 10-Inch 1800 Watt 4 Ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer

1. Back To Top    #11
    Real Name
    Al
    Vehicle
    2003 Super Charged Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner 2.7

Re: Alpine Swr-t10 10-Inch 1800 Watt 4 Ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer

ok I tried the nvx 2700.1 I think there is something wrong with it although it hits hard it not much harder than the nvx 1700.1 and gets much hotter
    the 2700 fan is much slower probably the whole issue with the heat any way first thing I noticed was its near silent
    the more these woofers break in the less I feel the need for it
    I really am liking these tried to find a 3rd for an idea I had and the are back to $600 each choke beyond my budget
    Enjoy what you have. There is always more but its not the same as you owning yours!!

2. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    Al
    Vehicle
    2003 Super Charged Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner 2.7

Re: Alpine Swr-t10 10-Inch 1800 Watt 4 Ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer

ok I was really nice for over a month. I wanted more power and bought the nvx 2700.1.
    I let loose the morning in my fav get loud spot and I am very impressed by these Alpine woofers!
    The lows are the same as a full depth woofer, deep with some serious authority. Compared to my last pair off shallow 10s these sound so nice and low and smooth sounding. I still have em sealed up and they are still monsters.
    These really move everything including me. I am extremely happy with these.
    are they worth $600 each? I dont really know. I paid $550 for the set and if I could find that price again. I would buy another set for sure. Before these I had a pair of skar vd-10 abd they made some noise but these are a level above in all the things that matter.
    Enjoy what you have. There is always more but its not the same as you owning yours!!