Thread: Alpine PDX-F6 (preferably) or PDX-F4 in Very Good to Excellent Condition

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2019 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab

Alpine PDX-F6 (preferably) or PDX-F4 in Very Good to Excellent Condition

Hello! Putting a feeler out there to see if either of these amps still exist. I'm really looking for a PDF-X6, but may consider a PDX-F4 if the condition is good enough and there's no F6's available.

Thanks!

Manufacturer/Model Number:

Alpine PDX-F6 (preferably) or Alpine PDX-F4

Price & Shipping Terms:
    Negotiable

Condition of Each Item:
    Very Good (7) to Excellent (8-9)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Alpine PDX-F6 (preferably) or PDX-F4 in Very Good to Excellent Condition

I have an F4 I just pulled from a truck I traded in. have all plugs and face plate. can get you some pics later tonight

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by FunkELo View Post
    I have an F4 I just pulled from a truck I traded in. have all plugs and face plate. can get you some pics later tonight
    Good morning, FunkElo!

My apologies for not responding last night. I'm definitely interested in seeing your photos.

I am going to leave my post up for a few days though to see if anyone responds back with an F6 for sale as it's the one I am really after. I can settle with an F4, but I already have 2 V9s, which is like having 2 F4s. I really want the additional 50w per channel of the F6. I'll settle though if I have to.

Really appreciate your offer and looking forward to seeing your photos!

Chris

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle

FunkELo,

Striking out on finding a F6 for sale. You still interested in offering up the F4? If so, would you be okay posting up a few photos and an asking price? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Chris

5. Back To Top    #5

I took the pics and never posted lol. sorry man. here's a link to pics, there are some small knicks on one side and a scratch on the top over 'amplifier'. haven't even thought about price, let's take that to PM if the condition is ok for you. I also have a V9 if you're interested in another ��

https://photos.app.goo.gl/e7AAgpTNrYxVGtUq5

6. Back To Top    #6
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle

I took the pics and never posted lol. sorry man. here's a link to pics, there are some small knicks on one side and a scratch on the top over 'amplifier'. haven't even thought about price, let's take that to PM if the condition is ok for you. I also have a V9 if you're interested in another ��

https://photos.app.goo.gl/e7AAgpTNrYxVGtUq5
    You know what, FunkElo, I may be interested in the V9 over the F4 actually. Sure, go ahead and throw some photos up of it if you don't mind. I'll reach out to you soon via PM. It's been a crazy 2 weeks with work and family. So sorry!

Chris

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by cueball981 View Post
    You know what, FunkElo, I may be interested in the V9 over the F4 actually. Sure, go ahead and throw some photos up of it if you don't mind. I'll reach out to you soon via PM. It's been a crazy 2 weeks with work and family. So sorry!

Chris
    I hear ya crazy 2 weeks. The V9 is in a little rougher shape than the F4. I must not have secured my amp rack well enough and it looks like one side was rubbing on the seat frame. Not horrible, but definitely noticeable. Get ya some pics in a bit.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Real Name
    Bobby K.
    Vehicle
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS

I’m assuming you’ve looked at bbfoto’s post on this page selling an F6?
    Kenwood DDX9903S, Arc PS-8 w/PSC, Arc Audio 1200.6, Helix SPXL1000, Audiofrog GB12D4(2) IB, GB60, GB25, GB10

9. Back To Top    #9
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by beak81champ View Post
    I’m assuming you’ve looked at bbfoto’s post on this page selling an F6?
    Yes, thank you. Looks like he already listed it on eBay a while back and the auction shows "ended". Just missed out!

10. Back To Top    #10
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle

I hear ya crazy 2 weeks. The V9 is in a little rougher shape than the F4. I must not have secured my amp rack well enough and it looks like one side was rubbing on the seat frame. Not horrible, but definitely noticeable. Get ya some pics in a bit.
    Heya, FunkElo. Just a heads-up, I found a V9 in really nice shape and decided to pull the trigger. It was at a price I couldn't pass up based on the condition. I really appreciate you offering and posting up some photos.