Thread: FS: BNIB Alpine PDX-F6 150W x 4 SQ Amplifier. Alpine's Best Amp & Very Under-Rated!

1. Back To Top    #1

FS: BNIB Alpine PDX-F6 150W x 4 SQ Amplifier. Alpine's Best Amp & Very Under-Rated!

Manufacturer/Model Number:

Alpine PDX-F6

Brand New in Box with Birth Certificate & all Hardware!

Price & Shipping Terms:

$395 + $15 Insured Priority Mail Shipping

Payment via PayPal. Shipping to CONUS ONLY with a CONFIRMED PayPal address.

No International Sales or Shipping, sorry.

NOT interested in Trades at this time.

Condition of Each Item:

Brand New in Original Box.

Includes all paperwork and hardware including the Stacking Brackets plus Power & Speaker Quick-Disconnect Plugs.

Rated @ 150w x 4 @ 4-ohms but typically produces much more with Very Low Distortion and a High S/N ratio!

Image(s) of each Item: (Your image, not someone else's)

LINK to PHOTOS in my post below! It is Brand New in the Box.

CONTACT (IMPORTANT):

Please EMAIL ME. I do NOT check my PMs here, sorry.

bbfoto (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Please Copy & Paste the following text into the SUBJECT of the EMAIL:

"BNIB Alpine PDX F6 / C.A.J. / bbfoto & your user name here"

NOTES:

This is a well-regarded 150w x 4 Channel SQ amp that is very under-rated with Very Low Distortion and a High S/N Ratio!

Can also be bridged for over 300 Watts x 2 @ 4-ohms!

LINK to SPECS:

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_500PDX...ne-PDX-F6.html

Alpine has discontinued production of this fabulous amplifier and they are very difficult to find now. They have been replaced with down-scaled "budget friendly" models with less emphasis on High-End SQ.

Ask Gary Summers if he is still happy with the performance of his Alpine PDX amplifiers in his amazing Mercedes-Benz install. Check reviews and with other members here as well.

I REALLY want to keep this because they are fantastic amplifiers and Alpine is no longer producing them. However, I promised my significant other that I would clear off the shelves and get rid of my car audio hoard!

Those of you who know me here also know that I am a trustworthy seller and buyer on the various car audio forums.

If you want to check Feedback from my buyers, take a look at my recent Classified Sales Threads on the "other forum" or my eBay 100% Positive Feedback under the user name "bbfoto6r2l".

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by bbfoto; 07-01-2020 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Updated info

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: FS: BNIB Alpine PDX-F6 150W x 4 SQ Amplifier. Alpine's Best Amp & Very Under-Rat

LINK TO PHOTOS:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmW70ymwG0gjoWYEvDcU3gWHtSta?e=sarigq

Headed to eBay tomorrow afternoon for $429 + Shipping if there is no interest here.

Grab it here and now at a lower price for forum members.

It's also listed on that "other" forum.

Sorry No Trades. I'm trying to clear off the shelves.
    Last edited by bbfoto; 07-01-2020 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Additional Information

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: FS: BNIB Alpine PDX-F6 150W x 4 SQ Amplifier. Alpine's Best Amp & Very Under-Rat

Going to eBay this evening.

The price will increase on eBay. HOWEVER, if you are a C.A.J. Forum Member who was registered on or before July 1st, 2020, I will provide a 10% Discount for your "Buy Now" eBay purchase in the form of a PayPal Refund if you EMAIL me with both your C.A.J. and eBay member ID.

EMAIL: bbfoto (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Link to eBay listing for Alpine PDX-F6.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143649052904

Thanks for looking and stay safe out there.
    Last edited by bbfoto; 07-03-2020 at 07:09 PM.