Thread: Late Intro

1. Back To Top    #1
    Vehicle
    2017 Ford F150 XLT Sport

Late Intro

Hey everyone, already posted some questions and a thread, but figured I'd get around to introducing myself finally!

I'm Michael, I live in Santa Cruz, CA. I work an an industrial electrician/integrator/automation and controls, so have a good amount of experience working with electrical stuff, though I've got none when it comes to installing anything car audio related. I've done my a decent amount of work on my own cars before though, so feel pretty confident going forward on most things related to this install.

My vehicle (or at least the only one I'll be installing car audio stuff in) is a 2017 Ford F150 Supercab Sport, with a base level audio system (4.2" non touch screen, no Ford Sync). Kinda glad I went with this version, seems like it has the least issues when it comes to integrating aftermarket stuff into the truck.

As far as my install, I've already gotten quite a few pieces already or on the way to install (thanks to the help of everyone so far for the help in settling on some of these):

Speakers:

• Front Stage:Morel Tempo Ultra 692 Components
    • Subwoofer:Alpine Type S 10" S-W10D4

Amplifiers:

• JBL Club 5501 Mono Block
    • Pioneer GM-D8704 4 Channel

I still have to order (when they get back in stock/I save up for the last of what I need):
    Dayton Audio 408 DSP
    Resonix CLD and CCF
    Power Wire/Crimps/Speaker Wire/etc

I'll be sure to get a build log going once I start installing everything! And look forward to getting to know everyone here.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Re: Late Intro