Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2013 Camry XLE

1. Back To Top    #41

Re: 2013 Camry XLE

That took a lot of effort, and it shows-
    From a rough lump of tiger hair to a piece that looks better than the factory panel that it now butts up against - awesome.

That's clearly a sculpting project. Like classical artwork. Clearly lots of sanding.

I love the shape you gave it, like a spiral.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

2. Back To Top    #42
    Vehicle
    2015 Toyota Camry XSE V6

Looks great.

Didn't realize it previously, but it looks like the 2012-2014 Camry's had more of a bluish trim color vs the black of the 2015-2017. Still looks good though. The black contrasts very well with the door trim.

3. Back To Top    #43

So I forgot to update here-

Once again busy with work and knee/back pain- but I started the process of re-deadening the doors and continuing to remove the knu. I also used some fiberglass to solidify the stock door hole covers Toyota includes in the 2015-2017 camry's. I believe they are also trim dependent but they fit perfectly on the 2012-2014s. I somehow don't have a photo of both things done- but I suppose this gives an example of what it looks like - no primer or paint atm to make it look half decent.

4. Back To Top    #44
    Real Name
    Supreme Lord Ruler
    Vehicle
    2019 Toyota Avalon

Our door cards are essentially the same, I basically did the same thing with my deadener as well.....I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Turb0Yoda View Post
    So I forgot to update here-

Once again busy with work and knee/back pain- but I started the process of re-deadening the doors and continuing to remove the knu. I also used some fiberglass to solidify the stock door hole covers Toyota includes in the 2015-2017 camry's. I believe they are also trim dependent but they fit perfectly on the 2012-2014s. I somehow don't have a photo of both things done- but I suppose this gives an example of what it looks like - no primer or paint atm to make it look half decent.

A man cannot become a hero until he can see the root of his downfall