Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the difference between mid bass and mid range, what should I buy?

1. Back To Top    #21
    Vehicle
    Porsche Macan S

Re: What's the difference between mid bass and mid range, what should I buy?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyt View Post
    Yeah before I start doing anything when it comes to individual parts I will do that, too expensive not too...lol And want to maximize my result.
    What amplifier(s) will you be using? How much space do you have to mount amplifiers?

Ge0
    Scanspeak - Dynaudio - Helix - Bose

2. Back To Top    #22
    Vehicle
    2015 Armada

Quote Originally Posted by geolemon View Post
    Step 7: forgot to buy a plastic box... go back to Parts Express or Amazon and Prime yourself a couple small plastic project boxes.
    That made me actually laugh out loud here in the office... I think we can all relate to the realism in that statement!!!

3. Back To Top    #23
    Vehicle
    2006 GMC Sierra Crew Cab

Geo, I'll most likely be using a NVX VAD 11005, it checks all the boxes for me as far as needs goes and I have their 900.5 in my daughters Camaro and it delivers gobs of power, seems to be clean without distortion, but I also give myself about 10%-15% head room to help with that. I'll be mounting the amp against the back of the cab wall, I'll need to make a board for it to mount to and find some factory position to fasten it. I don't want to drill into anything if I can avoid it in any way. If not that one I'll use the Pioneer GMD-9705, both seem to be solid from reviews and like you said you're a fan of budget amps, not cheap ones, and I also think these fit the bill for 5 channel ones. However I did have a question about putting a third sub in the factory position, but I think I'll make a new post for that one.