Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dang

1. Back To Top    #21

Re: dang

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    You really should educate yourself more if you're going to start threads like this or respond to other political threads. We don't have to wonder if China and Russia have conducted any nuclear testing recently. We know they have. We KNOW they have never stopped their nuclear program development. We know that China has been developing low yield nuclear weapons and conducting non explosive tests for those weapons. We also know Russia has been doing the same. Russia has been trying to successfully develop low yield technologies as witnessed by the nuclear explosion of their latest nuclear powered cruise missile. Sooo, if you think we should just sit on our hands and watch them develop new technologies without doing anything, well I'm glad you're not in the decision making process. Do I think Russia or China would try to strike the US with one of these new nuclear technologies...doubtful but they are also trying to develop non detectable missile and rocket technologies that could be used to take out our satellites in the future or that could be used to against our ships or even land based targets. Granted, they know we have trident submarines sitting on the bottom of the ocean just outside their harbors that have nuclear missiles just waiting to destroy them if they try anything but still, we can't just let them pass us up regarding future technologies.
    For sure... Naively, I used to think it would take something nuclear or chemical, or some big, bad terrorists to bring America to it's knees.

As of recently, we have learned that all you need to do is tell the media that there is a big, bad virus on the loose and they'll handle the rest. The majority of the country will promptly hand over their rights and submit to whatever tyranny is brought on them... Watching this has been really sad for me. This is not the America I came to and fell in love with in 1993.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

2. Back To Top    #22

Gretchen Whitmer got sued for locking down Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    For sure... Naively, I used to think it would take something nuclear or chemical, or some big, bad terrorists to bring America to it's knees.

As of recently, we have learned that all you need to do is tell the media . The majority of the country will promptly hand over their rights and submit to whatever tyranny is brought on them....
    Won't change , unless it gets worse
    Last edited by mlekk; 05-26-2020 at 07:12 PM.

3. Back To Top    #23

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post

As of recently, we have learned that all you need to do is tell the media that there is a big, bad virus on the loose and they'll handle the rest. The majority of the country will promptly hand over their rights and submit to whatever tyranny is brought on them... Watching this has been really sad for me. This is not the America I came to and fell in love with in 1993.
    Yep, nuclear bombs won't be our downfall. Unless possibly we let Iran to get nuclear bombs. They're probably the only ones crazy enough to use them against us.

We will def destroy ourselves. People like Ocasio Cortez will eventually ruin this country

4. Back To Top    #24

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    Distractions, of course. But from what?
    The US is passing 100,000 COVID deaths this week and Trump isn’t seeing very good polling. Of course he’s trying to distract.

5. Back To Top    #25

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    The US is passing 100,000 COVID deaths this week and Trump isn’t seeing very good polling. Of course he’s trying to distract.
    Distracting?? The president has been giving daily briefings for 3 months on the BS.

6. Back To Top    #26

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Distracting?? The president has been giving daily briefings for 3 months on the BS.
    He stopped giving daily briefings after the light and bleach incident. He has others giving them now.

7. Back To Top    #27

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    He stopped giving daily briefings after the light and bleach incident. He has others giving them now.
    Really, well I saw him on tv talking about covid-19 yesterday. Anyway I'm glad he's not wasting anymore time with the press conferences.

8. Back To Top    #28

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    This tech still relies on ground-based sensors and is aimed at detecting relatively large movements (relative displacement as opposed to shockwaves), but cool stuff nonetheless.
    So you mean without sensors my anti-lok brakes won't work ?
    You will love a 3 mile long radar beam that detects big booms from light years ago
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015...-wave-detector