Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where did my job go ?

1. Back To Top    #11

Re: Where did my job go ?

Who cares about the percentages when so many people are dying? And I think I clearly stated the CDC is wrong on how they’re gathering/calculating the numbers though to be fair, I added those statements after your quote.

2. Back To Top    #12

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    Who cares about the percentages when so many people are dying? And I think I clearly stated the CDC is wrong on how they’re gathering/calculating the numbers though to be fair, I added those statements after your quote.
    Ah, honestly I was hoping for more. So you think 100,000 deaths is the true number????

3. Back To Top    #13

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Ah, honestly I was hoping for more. So you think 100,000 deaths is the true number????
    No I do not. What is your thought on the number of deaths and why?

4. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    No I do not. What is your thought on the number of deaths and why?
    We may never know the true number. But when Dr. Birx stood in front of the country and said they directed all hospital administrators in the country to report any deaths as covid 19 that had either tested positive or had any covid-19 symptoms even if they died from heart failure or COPD or any other illness. That said everything. They admitted to lying. Four months ago they said the fatality rate was 4%. Now they say 0.26%. By December it will be 0.004%. The virus is not a sham but it is a media driven pandemic. Plain and simple.

5. Back To Top    #15

I hope we both only have to worry about the media’s portrayal than any personal experience.

6. Back To Top    #16

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    The virus is not a sham but it is a media driven pandemic. Plain and simple.
    The "Left/Deep State/0bama" orchestrated all of this to get rid of 'Donald Trump'.

160 days then they'll know who Donald Trump is !

On November 3rd they will pay !!!

Oh, and some folks don't want to return to work
    Last edited by mlekk; 05-28-2020 at 02:15 AM.