Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where did my job go ?

1. Back To Top    #1

Angry Where did my job go ?

Last edited by mlekk; 05-01-2020 at 03:45 PM.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Where did my job go ?

Every candidate should just be required to sit down at podcasts and have hour long discussions, rather than 30 seconds of pandering on national television.

3. Back To Top    #3

AI is grabbing jobs up to attorneys , AI is excellent at contracts.

4. Back To Top    #4

As of March , 2020 , 40% of "ALL" jobs paying less than $40,000 per year were gone - Jerome Powell chairman of Federal Reserve

[ Possible question ? How many jobs will be returned to ? ]

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by buenavides1 View Post
    Every candidate should just be required to sit down at podcasts and have hour long discussions, rather than 30 seconds of pandering on national television.
    The candidate Andrew Yang has been waxing on about this for a long time now.

He was deemed a communist, and now 3 months later checks are being handed out with DJT at the bottom, which look like "minimum liveable wage" for covid.
    Last edited by Holmz; 05-28-2020 at 02:24 AM.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Yeah, this whole COVID 19 pandemic is a sham. I went to my favorite lake close by yesterday and for the first time I was not able to get a parking spot because all the spots were filled up with Jet skis and the lake full of unemployed but highly paid laid off and bored workers enjoying the free ride on our tax dollars with their 600 extra dollars of unemployment payments. Then I went to Wal Mart to get some trailer wiring and parts and they were sold out. Then I looked in the fishing isle at Walmart and there was almost nothing left on the shelves.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

7. Back To Top    #7

I don’t like getting into politics and I definitely have issues with the COVID response around the US. But can you use a better word than sham when 100,000+ people in the US and 350,000+ around the world have died due to Covid-19?

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    I don’t like getting into politics and I definitely have issues with the COVID response around the US. But can you use a better word than sham when 100,000+ people in the US and 350,000+ around the world have died due to Covid-19?
    Can you please educate yourself to this whole covid-19 situation and then form your opinions. Focus specifically on the CDC from the beginning and other certain world health organizations and the numbers they are reporting and how

9. Back To Top    #9

And here I thought I was educated and had formed my own opinions. CDC fell down from the very beginning with initial testing. The CDC is currently combining Covid tests and Covid antibody tests so the testing numbers and percentages are incorrect. But I think the number of Covid related deaths is less than the actual number of people that have died as a lot of people that might have gone to the hospital earlier waited too long and died for non-Covid reasons.

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    And here I thought I was educated and had formed my own opinions.
    So I assume you know the CDC admits they're lying about the numbers? And you know originally they said 4% fatality rate and now they say 0.26% and going down?