Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brax Matrix ML10 feedback please

1. Back To Top    #11
    Real Name
    Doug Dobson
    Vehicle
    2018 Audi Q5, 2012 Jeep JK, 2005 VW Touareg, 2012 Kia Optima SX, 1992 Jeep YJ, 1999 Silverado, 1992

Re: Brax Matrix ML10 feedback please

Sounds like I need to get the GTI with the Brax/Helix system back up to the office in Calgary!

The ML10 is a fantastic woofer. It easily matches any subwoofer I have ever heard in transient response. Low bass extension is great as well, and in the GTI it blends perfectly with the Brax speakers. I have yet to hear anything unnatural sounding come from it. It plays with real authority as well, although I tend to like the extra output of a vented enclosure.

If you are even thinking about it you already know it is a step beyond most other woofers.
    Doug Dobson

2. Back To Top    #12

Re: Brax Matrix ML10 feedback please

Quote Originally Posted by dobslob View Post
    Sounds like I need to get the GTI with the Brax/Helix system back up to the office in Calgary!

The ML10 is a fantastic woofer. It easily matches any subwoofer I have ever heard in transient response. Low bass extension is great as well, and in the GTI it blends perfectly with the Brax speakers. I have yet to hear anything unnatural sounding come from it. It plays with real authority as well, although I tend to like the extra output of a vented enclosure.

If you are even thinking about it you already know it is a step beyond most other woofers.
    I would like to listen to it again for sure. My car is basically setup with the same gear with the exception that I am running the Ultra and a C-one for the sub in addition to the 2 C-fours. The only piece missing is the sub

I just listened to it for about 15 minutes before it was shipped out and that was quite a while ago.
    Just having fun playing in the car audio sandbox!