Thread: Tiger King

1. Back To Top    #1

Tiger King

Anybody seen this Netflix gem yet? I haven't seen a dumpster fire like that in quite a while. Binged the whole thing nonstop.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Tiger King

Awesome!! I spread it over 3 days...
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Kris
    Vehicle
    2005 BMW Z4

I got sucked into the hype. Carol definitely murdered her husband... It's as obvious as OJ in the 90's...
    2005 BMW Z4
    Pioneer DEH-80PRS, NVX JAD 800.4 Amplifier
    Focal R165S2 6.5" Woofers, Powerbass 2XL-60.3C 2.75" Dome Midrange's, Seas 27TFFNC/G 1" Tweeters (Random drivers I scooped up affordably over time, all mounted in factory locations)
    Skar Audio EVL-65 6.5" Subwoofers (In factory subwoofer compartments behind the seats, surprisingly slams, for what they are - Running subwoofers in trunk are practically inaudible in this vehicle)

4. Back To Top    #4

Carol definitely

5. Back To Top    #5

she's guilty as hell, that chick is evil. tiger king dude a meth head that talked to much, he got his fame

6. Back To Top    #6
    Vehicle
    Porsche Macan S

Yep. Thrilling shit ain't it. I binge watched it myself. Then I watched the documentary that showed the scandal / drama that ensued during the filming of it. Much better content than "The Bachelor" or "Dancing With the Stars"

Ge0
    Scanspeak - Dynaudio - Helix - Bose