Thread: Help building speaker rings for new Dyn 430's

1. Back To Top    #1

Help building speaker rings for new Dyn 430's

Hey guys, I am struggling here trying to get some decent speaker rings for my new Dyn's to fit in the stock locations of my 06 330i BMW. I made some but they are not quite right and wanted to see if anyone had some they could build/print and I could buy them.

I do see some pre-made MDF rings on ebay which seem great, but i would still need to mount that to the doors with a larger ring. Any advice?

I tried to reach out to the local shops but long story, i would rather not deal with them and would rather ask here.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Steve
    Vehicle
    2016 Transit Connect

Re: Help building speaker rings for new Dyn 430's

Are they going to be behind the door panel? If so, there is no reason they can't simply be surface mounted on the baffle you cut out- no need to have them recessed into the baffle, correct ?

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Help building speaker rings for new Dyn 430's

Quote Originally Posted by captainobvious View Post
    Are they going to be behind the door panel? If so, there is no reason they can't simply be surface mounted on the baffle you cut out- no need to have them recessed into the baffle, correct ?
    Yea I am prob overthinking this, they are mounted to the panel. I just dont have a good baffle cut out. Maybe I can buy some basic speaker rings online which may be compatible so these will screw into that, but not sure if this would fit.