Thread: This guy used to be one of my bosses

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

This guy used to be one of my bosses

http://arkansas.arrests.org/Arrests/...mith_14189895/
    He had a history of substance abuse but did a good job as an assistant manager. He also fought for our country in Iraq. Several months ago he was caught stealing a VERY big roll of lotto tickets and fired on the spot. That's when he went off the deep end. Two months after getting married to the woman he had been with for several years she filed for divorce. He violated the restraining order she had on him repeatedly and has several counts of breaking and entering against him. You do what you gotta do to support a bad drug habit. He did flip out from time to time with customers around cussing like you wouldn't believe. Yup, drugs are bad mmmkay.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Re: This guy used to be one of my bosses

An annulment is an alternative to divorce that will also terminate a marriage. The difference between annulment and divorce is that an annulled marriage is void.

Mental Defects

A marriage may also be annulled if one spouse suffered from a mental defect and was unable to consent to the marriage when it took place.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]