Page 86 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #851

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Are you saying you believe the mainstream media??
    More than I believe conspiracy theories

2. Back To Top    #852

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    We're not worried about what everybody else was doing...we're only here to hang Trump
    Nobody on Team Trump will acknowledge any of this, or any of his BS for that matter, so why should those of us who can see through it try and help them get their points across? I'm not oblivious to democrats' actions, and maybe some of us would be a little more critical of them if the Trumpets would stop denying all his indiscretions.

3. Back To Top    #853

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    Nobody on Team Trump will acknowledge any of this, or any of his BS for that matter, so why should those of us who can see through it try and help them get their points across? I'm not oblivious to democrats' actions, and maybe some of us would be a little more critical of them if the Trumpets would stop denying all his indiscretions.
    bless your heart

4. Back To Top    #854

More than I believe conspiracy theories
    Well, I do feel sorry for you... You are utterly deceived and it's going to be tough day when you realize this. I am not referring to politics, I am referring to the facts surrounding this virus.

I posted one conspiracy theorist in this thread, only one. The rest are top experts. Overwhelmingly, when doctors and scientists all over the world, who are not part of or brainwashed by the establishment, are releasing studies and analyzing data, they're showing that the media's version is 100% false.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #855

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    bless your heart
    You just keep proving it

6. Back To Top    #856

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Well, I do feel sorry for you... You are utterly deceived and it's going to be tough day when you realize this. I am not referring to politics, I am referring to the facts surrounding this virus.

I posted one conspiracy theorist in this thread, only one. The rest are top experts. Overwhelmingly, when doctors and scientists all over the world, who are not part of or brainwashed by the establishment, are releasing studies and analyzing data, they're showing that the media's version is 100% false.
    You're too sweet. I think I'll wait for this to become history to sort the facts though. It's all still evolving.

7. Back To Top    #857

You're too sweet. I think I'll wait for this to become history to sort the facts though. It's all still evolving.
    Fair enough. Have a bottle of vodka close by, though, it's gonna be a rough ride.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #858

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Trump was acting like a coach, trying to rally the team despite being two touchdowns behind...saying "We've got plenty of time left on the clock, we can come back if you just stick to the plays". But the media is on the sideline streaming "It's hard to believe the coach is flat out lying to his players"
    We will see what happens next and the game will be won.
    Trump has proved to move forward regardless

9. Back To Top    #859

Rob, the president has a big responsibility. Not just to try to reduce the deaths from a pandemic but to also try to mitigate the affect on the rest of society. I'm sure you realize this. He had and has to try to keep our society together without collapsing. He has to think about the business owners which sustains yours and everyone's life here in the US. He doesn't have the luxury of looking at any situation with just a single focus in mind. And another thing. We are "supposedly" up to 43,000 covid-19 deaths today which we know is a lie. It just dawned on me that there are about 65,000 drug overdose deaths each yr and not a blink of the eye for that. 80,000 flu deaths last season and it didn't even make the news. No shut down, no business closures, no trillions of dollars worth of panic, no stock market collapse, no home foreclosures, no suicides that come with all that, no people becoming homeless or moving in with their relatives while they try to regain a life etc, etc.

10. Back To Top    #860

I read that suicides go up on average by 1% with every 1% that the unemployment rate goes up... This is going to be messy, my heart already goes out to the future victims of this senseless lock down...

#TRUMP2020