Page 8 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #71
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    He never said the virus was a hoax, he said the media's biased coverage was another hoax, just like the impeachment.
    Okay, what about the other 2 statements? When Pence went on the Today show and said that irresponsible rhetoric has been used, was he wrong?

2. Back To Top    #72
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    And who gives a shit what he says about it. He should just say I have more important things to worry about.
    You care what he preaches about it, after all, he’s your messiah. What other shit should he be focused on? The airlines going bankrupt? The stock market tanking? The strain on the economy and the healthcare system? Aren’t those things linked back to the Coronavirus?

3. Back To Top    #73

Quote Originally Posted by Euphonic View Post
    You care what he preaches about it, after all, he’s your messiah. What other shit should he be focused on? The airlines going bankrupt? The stock market tanking? The strain on the economy and the healthcare system? Aren’t those things linked back to the Coronavirus?
    Exactly. He has thousands of people working on the virus. Personally I don't think he should say another word about it. It's all being blown out of proportion.

4. Back To Top    #74

Quote Originally Posted by Euphonic View Post
    I would say they are more linked to the effects of the media's coverage of the virus, than to the facts surrounding the virus itself and it's actual effects.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #75
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Stop lying! You sound just like the extremist politicians looking to blame Trump for everything.
    Okay, this is getting out of hand. Everybody take a chill pill

6. Back To Top    #76
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    I would say they are more linked to the effects of the media's coverage of the virus, than to the facts surrounding the virus itself and it's actual effects.
    I agree. If there had been a different President, I doubt the media would be in panic mode like they are now.

7. Back To Top    #77

I agree. If there had been a different President, I doubt the media would be in panic mode like they are now.
    Exactly. They are capitalizing on this as they do with everything else... Btw, what ever happened to the caravan?!?!? Lmfao
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #78
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Well, Arkansas finally got its first case. And it's in the most dangerous city in the state too (Pine Bluff). I'd also be willing to put money on less than one out of 10 people in the United States washing their hands with any frequency at all particularly after wiping their ass. We live in a society of nasty pigs!
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

9. Back To Top    #79

You have a gift for understatement. LOL

10. Back To Top    #80

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly SQ View Post
    Well, Arkansas finally got its first case. And it's in the most dangerous city in the state too (Pine Bluff). I'd also be willing to put money on less than one out of 10 people in the United States washing their hands with any frequency at all particularly after wiping their ass. We live in a society of nasty pigs!
    I'd be more worried about the gators in pine bluff. I stepped on one at the pine bluff arsenal when I was bank fishing one of the lakes there. Never thought I'd see gators in Arkansas