Page 74 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #731

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Can you not simply copy and paste the url of the video?
    Not able to from my phone
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

2. Back To Top    #732

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Not able to from my phone
    Are you watching it on YouTube? If so, what's the title of the video, date posted, and the channel name. What is the exact length of the video? With all of that (particularly the length), perhaps I can hunt it down.

3. Back To Top    #733

2:33:49... I'm watching it on LondonReal
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

4. Back To Top    #734

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Deal!
    I just finished the Stefan Dr Shiva talk. I have liked Dr. Shiva from the first video I saw with him... 4 PhDs from MIT!! Holy shit!

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #735

"There is nowhere to hide"~Diane Swonk , chief economist @ Grant Thornton in Chicago -This is deepest , fastest , most wide-based recession we have ever seen ! NY Times

6. Back To Top    #736

"Was There Foreknowledge of the Plandemic?"

"This week on Questions For Corbett, a Corbett Report member asks about foreknowledge of the plandemic. From Event 201 to the intelligence "failures" to CEO resignations, QE4, and bioweapon research, James explores the many lines of evidence pointing to the fact that this pandemic was planned in advance."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD0NR_NZlNc

Show notes/source links:
    https://www.corbettreport.com/was-th...r-corbett-059/

7. Back To Top    #737

So I'm watching some news this morning and looking at the phases that the gov't wants our society to incorporate to open back up. They spell out which businesses can open and which can't. Not fully opening businesses until "phase 3", non-essential travel can begin in phase 2, can't visit your mom or dad that's dying in the nursing home until phase 3, can't be in the delivery room when your child is born, etc, etc. I see the "reporters" questioning people on the street or in grocery store parking lots with both wearing masks and talking to each other 6-7 ft away from each other. The depths that humanity has fallen to. How have we as a free society allowed our governments to strip away our rights and impose these draconian measures on everyone? People used to fight, kill and die when governments did that to their citizens. And we used to go to war against governments that did those things. Have we become mice living at the will of the gov't? All for a .2% fatality rate. Two months ago I would have bet my life these kinds of things could never happen.

8. Back To Top    #738

Good thing you didn't bet your life

You'd be dead as all the others

9. Back To Top    #739

Another furniture company is defying the order:

https://kesq.com/news/2020/04/13/non...hould-be-open/

Awesome!!! Let's see what happens...

#TRUMP2020

10. Back To Top    #740

Quote Originally Posted by mlekk View Post
    Good thing you didn't bet your life

You'd be dead as all the others
    You mean the .2% ?