Page 73 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #721

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    I actually just cancelled my Amazon Prime membership that I've had for a few years now. Delivery times were no longer any faster than buying anywhere else, so I just didn't see the point of paying an extra monthly fee for 2-day delivery anymore...

Really, the only reason that I used Amazon Prime was for the quick shipping benefit - but that just isn't there anymore. I *may* rejoin after this is all over - or I'll just go back to buying from Ebay again (which is almost always cheaper and has a better selection).
    Yeah I'm also mad with Amazon lately. Many items turned to be Amazon 5 days Prime! Some became a month away. I gave up and drove across town to buy it locally. I looked over at ebay and they said 3 days for a certain item. I ordered it and it took 2 weeks to arrive from Washington state! At the end of the day, already lucky to receive it lol.

2. Back To Top    #722

I take back everything I wrote about Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai in the following posts:

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    This doctor has some harsh words for Fauci...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjjybyJ59Lw&t=27s

Edit: this video explains many questions we have regarding the virus and why the response is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Unfortunately (unlike much of the stuff I've posted in this thread, for example), there are no links or even references to source documents that might serve to back up the claims he's making. Unfortunately, he'll likely come off like a "conspiracy theorist" and be dismissed as such by all whom, for whatever reason, don't like or want to hear what he's saying (not that even the most substantial documentation would make the least bit of difference to many such people).

On second thought, and on closer examination, this so-called “doctor” appears to be little more than a disingenuous and opportunistic attention whore...

An enemy of our enemy is not necessarily our friend.

Agreed. 100%. This is what I mean by, "an enemy of our enemy is not necessarily our friend." Despite the fact that I happen to agree with much of what he said in that video, I highly doubt his motives and integrity, and would argue that what I see as his apparent lack of honor and credibility presents a substantial liability to our pursuit of truth.

Go back and listen to the video again; look into is background and motives; see if anything seems spurious or questionable to you. If not, then so be it. I could be wrong. It's simply my impression of the guy, and my opinion of some of the claims he makes, some of the things he says, and some of the ways in which he says them, and what might be his motives for saying them, and what all this might suggest about his character and credibility. I have neither the time nor the inclination to attempt to spell all that out here.

Agreed. I drew no comparison between Fauchi and Ayyadurai. While the autocratic intentions of the former seem abundantly clear, I remain skeptical of the intentions of the latter.

Having recently formed an unfavorable impression
    of Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai (outlined in the ^above^ posts), you might imagine my dismay upon learning that he is the guest on a brand new video by my favorite YouTube content creator, Stefan Molyneux.

All I can say is, by virtue of that video of nearly 1.5 hours in length, I now have a vastly clearer picture of what it was that
    Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai attempted to communicate in the original 0.25 hour video (linked near the top of this post), and that my impressions of Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, his message, his motives, integrity, etc., were wrong.

But don't take my word for it... Please invest 1.5 hours of your valuable time to watch this important video:

#CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai and Stefan Molyneux

"Philosopher Stefan Molyneux in conversation with Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai about health, coronavirus, Dr Fauci, Bill Gates, the Gates Foundation, the Clinton Foundation - and what REALLY killed Freddie Mercury!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndy76mJHD6o

3. Back To Top    #723

Quote Originally Posted by Haakono View Post
    The reporter summed it up perfectly in the end.

Hundreds of people gathering in a crowd, protesting against the governor for not having enough faith in them to not do something silly to get themselves infected.

If they only could understand the irony in that....

[ATTACH=CONF8[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFH]
    That is a matter of opinion and not at all a matter fact. There is no evidence that the virus does or does not spread more or less in a crowd outdoors.
    For that matter, there is no evidence that the virus actually exists, but let's leave that one alone for now...
    Actually, many experts believe that being out doors (especially in the sun) is actually better than being indoors recirculating the same stale air all day. But, of course, you won't consider those facts, because that's not what your TV is telling you.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

4. Back To Top    #724

And they'll be added the official "COVID-19 related" death count. Sheer insanity...
    Yep! "Man commit suicide after testing positive for COVID19." Cause of death - COVID19
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #725

I take back everything I wrote about Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai in the following posts:

Having recently formed an unfavorable impression
    of Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai (outlined in the ^above^ posts), you might imagine my dismay upon learning that he is the guest on a brand new video by my favorite YouTube content creator, Stefan Molyneux.

All I can say is, by virtue of that video of nearly 1.5 hours in length, I now have a vastly clearer picture of what it was that
    Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai attempted to communicate in the original 0.25 hour video (linked near the top of this post), and that my impressions of Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, his message, his motives, integrity, etc., were wrong.

But don't take my word for it... Please invest 1.5 hours of your valuable time to watch this important video:

#CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai and Stefan Molyneux

"Philosopher Stefan Molyneux in conversation with Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai about health, coronavirus, Dr Fauci, Bill Gates, the Gates Foundation, the Clinton Foundation - and what REALLY killed Freddie Mercury!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndy76mJHD6o
    Well, with this new revelation, maybe, just maybe you would give the David Ike interview a chance... He might just redeem himself.

I know it's a long video, but I'll make a deal with you - watch that video, and I will watch any video(s) you want me to watch up to the same amount of time as the David Ike one!

#TRUMP2020

6. Back To Top    #726

Well, with this new revelation, maybe, just maybe you would give the David Ike interview a chance... He might just redeem himself.

I know it's a long video, but I'll make a deal with you - watch that video, and I will watch any video(s) you want me to watch up to the same amount of time as the David Ike one!
    Deal!

7. Back To Top    #727

Is there a way to watch that video without subscription to "London Real"? A YouTube link, for example?

8. Back To Top    #728

Is there a way to watch that video without subscription to "London Real"? A YouTube link, for example?
    I was told YouTube pulled it, but I have not verified that... I have an old email address I use for just those types of things, but yes, you will need to enter your email.

#TRUMP2020

9. Back To Top    #729

I'm watching the final 30 minutes of it as we speak, but your mind should be blown within the first 36 minutes...

#TRUMP2020

10. Back To Top    #730

I'm watching the final 30 minutes of it as we speak, but your mind should be blown within the first 36 minutes...
    Can you not simply copy and paste the url of the video?