Page 55 of 150 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #541

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    ​This is insane...

"Sunbathing is Banned"
    (NSFW - mild cussin')

"Has sunbathing been shown to spread COVID-19? How many cases of the #coronavirus have been linked to people #socialdistancing in the park? Is this breaking #quarantine? Is it wise for the government to crack down on people going outside altogether? Piers Morgan's meltdowns don't justify tyranny."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpFsWzj5ZSE
    the issue with that is if it’s ok to go to the park, which is in direct conflict with the stay at home advice, then how many are allowed to go to the park, and how packed do you think it would get? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see how it would end... gove an inch people take a mile... so the rules are in place, they don’t say you can’t go out, just limit it to 30 mins for exercise, exercise is not sunbathing

sadly idiots are still taking a mile while 90% of the public are doing there bit, if it was easy and people would be responsible for themselves there wouldn’t be a lockdown, look up Matlock bath the Sunday before lockdown when the advice was still in place to stay away from each other and you will see why people can’t be trusted and the lockdown is in place

see attached pics for Matlock bath (bikes pic) when advice was stay at home and the 2m recommendation was not law, and the actual pics of the park from the weekend vs the dream land where everyone is 2m apart...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EE39B0EB-EA7B-427B-9CE5-1F6DDA74CB74.png 
Views:	115 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	10010   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2DAFEFCB-9120-47AA-9D49-DB46FD39D7B8.png 
Views:	120 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	10011  
    Last edited by dumdum; 04-06-2020 at 09:51 AM.

2. Back To Top    #542

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Part of the problem is that the numbers are flawed. If a person dies in a car wreck and it's discovered they had asymptomatic Covid-19, it's counted as a virus-related death even though the virus wasn't the actual cause.

Also, if the truth ever came out, China probably has 2-3 times as many deaths as they are reporting.
    China most definitely isn't telling the truth about their numbers...

Even our numbers are not necessarily accurate. Think about it, the numbers increase because of increased testing, not necessarily because of an increase in infections... My solution is to stop testing and the numbers will stop increasing!
    Last edited by DavidRam; 04-06-2020 at 09:59 AM.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

3. Back To Top    #543

My sister has had the virus' symptoms and TWICE she has gone for testing, and both times they came back negative. I told her to stop being a hypochondriac because she is messing up the statistics and they are needed for political reasons. Lol
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

4. Back To Top    #544

Ha ha

5. Back To Top    #545

Quote Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
    the issue with that is if it’s ok to go to the park, which is in direct conflict with the stay at home advice, then how many are allowed to go to the park, and how packed do you think it would get? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see how it would end... gove an inch people take a mile... so the rules are in place, they don’t say you can’t go out, just limit it to 30 mins for exercise, exercise is not sunbathing

sadly idiots are still taking a mile while 90% of the public are doing there bit, if it was easy and people would be responsible for themselves there wouldn’t be a lockdown, look up Matlock bath the Sunday before lockdown when the advice was still in place to stay away from each other and you will see why people can’t be trusted and the lockdown is in place

see attached pics for Matlock bath (bikes pic) when advice was stay at home and the 2m recommendation was not law, and the actual pics of the park from the weekend vs the dream land where everyone is 2m apart...
    Well well, the people can't be trusted. We must do exactly what the gov't tells us. Close all businesses and don't go outside. Stop working and don't go near any other people. Don't even think about going to the park or beach. If you do you will be fined or arrested. It's fine if the police stop people driving down the road and fining or arresting them for being in public.

Give me a fucking break. If you think that is ok you are a complete fool!!
    Last edited by jettyman; 04-06-2020 at 10:45 AM.

6. Back To Top    #546

How death will happen

7. Back To Top    #547
    Vehicle
    Nissan Cube - VW T4

Part of the problem is that the numbers are flawed. If a person dies in a car wreck and it's discovered they had asymptomatic Covid-19, it's counted as a virus-related death even though the virus wasn't the actual cause.
    Numbers are flawed alright.. but in the complete opposite direction:

An estimated additional 180 - 195 deaths per day occurring at home in New York City due to COVID-19 are not being counted in the official figures. "Early on in this crisis we were able to swab people who died at home, and thus got a coronavirus reading. But those days are long gone. We simply don't have the testing capacity for the large numbers dying at home. Now only those few who had a test confirmation *before* dying are marked as victims of coronavirus on their death certificate. This almost certainly means we are undercounting the total number of victims of this pandemic," Mark Levine, Chair of New York City Council health committee said

8. Back To Top    #548

Also, if the truth ever came out, China probably has 2-3 times as many deaths as they are reporting.
    I read some stories today suggesting that they're being underreported here. Who really knows yet, but 10,000 in what - a couple weeks? That's significant. And going to go way higher.

And do you really think medical examiners are going to determine the cause of death as coronavirus when there is an abundance of blunt force trauma caused by an obvious accident? Something tells me they wouldn't hang on to their jobs very long making calls like that. Why would they risk their careers to do such a thing?

9. Back To Top    #549
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Good article https://docs.google.com/document/u/0...Jg/mobilebasic

The models that the government is using hasn't become true either. Try and Keep an open mind.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

10. Back To Top    #550
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Well well, the people can't be trusted. We must do exactly what the gov't tells us. Close all businesses and don't go outside. Stop working and don't go near any other people. Don't even think about going to the park or beach. If you do you will be fined or arrested. It's fine if the police stop people driving down the road and fining or arresting them for being in public.

Give me a fucking break. If you think that is ok you are a complete fool!!
    Yeah no shit. I'll go down kicking and screaming if they try to tell me I can't practice social distancing by myself out on the lake. I guarantee you that's way better for keeping the immune system up than sitting at the house isolated from fresh air and sunshine. Luckily our governor here in Arkansas is handling this pandemic quite well. He has been criticized for not doing a stay at home order but from what I hear we're doing better than states he are doing a stay at home order. He's telling everyone to go out and get fresh air and sun and go fishing. The lakes have been packed and most boats have two or less people in them. They have closed some more popular parks here because people were just too close to each other.

BTW I don't think setting aside the first hour of business in the grocery stores is a smart move. It's become more of a social outing for the dinosaurs and they don't do a good job staying away from each other. Yes I've seen this first-hand and make it a point to get out of there before they come stomping through because they're terrible about sneezing all over the place. And Kroger is finally going to meter how many people can be in their stores at once and employees are FINALLY getting the $2 hour extra hazard pay we shoulda been getting for at least the past month. They've been putting money above public health and some things I really should blow the whistle about at my location.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.