Page 53 of 150 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #521

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Two words: Corn lobby. We have become corn-based lifeforms.
    Hard to argue that one. The strong, silent type.

2. Back To Top    #522

Social Distance Essential Equipment, $199.99
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200404-163024_Opera.png 
Views:	235 
Size:	681.3 KB 
ID:	9991

3. Back To Top    #523
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    I can't wrap my head around why we're still putting ethanol in gas. Blows me away.

I won't even get into the environmental issues with it - which are unbelievably short sighted. Isn't it enough that the stuff gunks up carbs? Fuel injected motors seem to be fine with it, but you have to constantly clean carbs if you're using it. And as I understand it, it can't be transported in pipelines with traditional fuels. You need trucks or dedicated pipelines and you also need farm equipment...which runs on diesel
    Ethanol laced gas sure is keeping small engine and marine mechanics busy. I know one marine mechanic that keeps carb kits on standby for his regular spring customers that don't properly store their boat for winter. My boat motor is efi so not nearly as effected by it but still run non ethanol because my motor doesn't use any gas hardly for a 75hp and certain times of year 20 gallons will last over 3 months.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

4. Back To Top    #524

"SCOOP: FISH TANK CLEANER LADY BOMBSHELL!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLGQLKNBS-o

5. Back To Top    #525

O'KOI

6. Back To Top    #526
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

One of my uncles has all the symptoms of the Kung Flu but refuses to get tested because he can't miss work. He's a painter/master carpenter. That means his wife and son are infected too now if that's the case. He also for the most part only washes his hands when he showers or when he has to get paint off his hands. I don't think he even washes his hands after gutting and cleaning a deer.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

7. Back To Top    #527

Man... if uncle's not well, gotta convince him to slow down, and go thru all the medical steps.
    Can always make back all the money later but first need to be well and make it thru this mess.

8. Back To Top    #528

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly SQ View Post
    One of my uncles has all the symptoms of the Kung Flu but refuses to get tested because he can't miss work. He's a painter/master carpenter. That means his wife and son are infected too now if that's the case. He also for the most part only washes his hands when he showers or when he has to get paint off his hands. I don't think he even washes his hands after gutting and cleaning a deer.
    That's unfortunate. I'd bet he really could miss work if he absolutely had to. I think everyone could miss 2 weeks of work if they really had to. My brother tested positive a couple weeks ago. He had cold symptoms (coughing/fever). He went to the doctor. Doc told him probably Covid-19 and tested him but said there wasn't really much he could give him. He's better now. His 8 yr old son never displayed any symptoms. His wife had very mild symptoms for a few days but that's it. He was fortunate and was already working from home. If I thought I had it I would def stay home for a couple weeks.

9. Back To Top    #529

Nice rice. Anyone need a large bag of rice??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200405-110142_Opera.png 
Views:	227 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	9997

10. Back To Top    #530