Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #501
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    I just saw gas at $2.99 in Los Angeles beach cities!!! This was at a Shell station, too, not one of the cheapo places. I can't remember the last time it was that low, it's been years...
    I can't remember the last time it was that high here, lol. Right now it makes me wish I had two giant storage tanks for gas. Startron will keep e10 good for several months and non ethanol (which I chew through a bunch of too during warmer months for lawn and recreation stuff) fresh for over a year.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

2. Back To Top    #502

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly SQ View Post
    I can't remember the last time it was that high here, lol. Right now it makes me wish I had two giant storage tanks for gas. Startron will keep e10 good for several months and non ethanol (which I chew through a bunch of too during warmer months for lawn and recreation stuff) fresh for over a year.
    A month ago it was about $4! Remember, I am in the state where we get raped for everything, EVERYTHING!!
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

3. Back To Top    #503
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

I filled up with 93 octane Monday morning, $2.149

4. Back To Top    #504
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    A month ago it was about $4! Remember, I am in the state where we get raped for everything, EVERYTHING!!
    Yup, the dirty south might have its downfalls but cost of living sure is cheap! Guess they have to make it worth living in a region where 90* temps and super high humidity are common.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

5. Back To Top    #505

^^huh... 93 octane for $2.149?? I can't even get 93 here. Only 91 and it's a dollar more because it's the west coast and too many taxes built into the price. They should at least give us 93 for this high price (could use a 93, tuned motor/software).

6. Back To Top    #506
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Quote Originally Posted by diy.phil View Post
    ^^huh... 93 octane for $2.149?? I can't even get 93 here. Only 91 and it's a dollar more because it's the west coast and too many taxes built into the price. They should at least give us 93 for this high price (could use a 93, tuned motor/software).

I'm betting 91 octane ETHANOL FREE is below $2 now here

7. Back To Top    #507

ugh. Ethanol free?? That's what i want too!!

8. Back To Top    #508
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monk.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	9980

9. Back To Top    #509

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly SQ View Post
    Heh, I have a long black object hooked to my truck right now that drops my gas mileage down to about 14mpg if I'm lucky (probably more like 12mpg normally). Luckily I only live about 10 mins from the lake I fish. HEMI doesn't act like it gives a damn but sure does drink the gas when towing. Wishing I had the 3.92 gears in this truck that my previous Ram had because once that truck hit overdrive it never shifted. The one I have now with the 3.21 gears "hunts" more and kinda a pig with the 6 speed trans (last one had the 5 speed).
    If you buy anything with a Hemi, you're not to concerned with gas mileage. Dodge V8's have never, ever been even remotely efficient at using gas, towing or otherwise.

10. Back To Top    #510

OPEC is GREAT