Page 46 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #451

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Sadly, this is so much more apropos today than it was back in '76.

ishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRuS3dxKK9U

2. Back To Top    #452

They delivered the order to the house already, 2 hour 59 minutes after clicking pay. Got my new antivirus medicine in this shipment. That Costco-Instacart is pretty fast. Also just doubled the delivery person's tip to 10% (default is 5%/anything and we can change it after delivery). But still no toilet paper!! It's out of stock at that particular Costco location even though it let me add it to the shopping cart earlier.

3. Back To Top    #453

"Florida Ignores First Amendment, Imprisons Pastor for Holding Services" (NSFW - mild cussin')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXYfE7s-zWg

4. Back To Top    #454

So, this is how liberty dies, with a cough.

5. Back To Top    #455

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    "Florida Ignores First Amendment, Imprisons Pastor for Holding Services" (NSFW - mild cussin')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXYfE7s-zWg
    Hopefully that arrest becomes a messy lawsuit against the state...
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

6. Back To Top    #456

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    So, this is how liberty dies, with a cough.
    Unbelievable, right?!
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

7. Back To Top    #457

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Unbelievable, right?!
    edit> It is, and as I'm sure you know... <edit
    The-powers-that-should-not-be have been eroding our liberties, bit by bit, for a very long time, and at a quickening pace, to the extent that an increasing number of useful idiots have been programmed to readily trade their liberty for the illusion of safety and security.
    Last edited by Grinder; 03-31-2020 at 10:51 AM.

8. Back To Top    #458

Ok Rob, they just issued a memo. Now we'll have to look for more bottles lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200331-082732_Seeking Alpha.png 
Views:	162 
Size:	441.1 KB 
ID:	9940  

9. Back To Top    #459

I don't want to make light of this virus as I do think it's serious. But we should not forget for one minute why we all live in this land called America. It's because the british gov't had gotten too out of control and was suppressing the rights of it's citizens. So they risked their lives and came here. Never in a million years could anyone imagine the gov't here telling men they can't be present in the delivery room during the birth of their child, arrest a pastor for holding church service, mandating that people must close their business and telling people you can't cross state lines or that you can't leave your house.

Did anyone read that Chinese "biologist" have been caught before by border patrol and TSA smuggling viruses into our country such as MERS and SARS? Not sure why exactly but it has happened. I'm getting more and more convinced that this latest coronavirus was a accidental release from their Wuhan biolab. I for one will be doing my best to not buy anything made in China. I know that may be impossible as some things are exclusively made there but I am making every effort to avoid that going forward.

10. Back To Top    #460

Quote Originally Posted by diy.phil View Post
    Ok Rob, they just issued a memo. Now we'll have to look for more bottles lol.
    As long as Left Hand keeps pumping out the Milk Stout Nitro, I'll be a happy enough camper. I think I have enough Jager for a year. Seems that most people hate it too, so probably no shortages there. Finally found some eggs too!!

Silver linings, eh? Some industries are thriving through this. Others are getting creative and finding new opportunities.