Page 145 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1493

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #1441
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Jan 5- The WHO announced that Wuhan had a pneumonia of unknown cause, but advises against the application of any travel or trade restrictions on China

Jan 14- the WHO Tweets "Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

Jan 23- The WHO Director general states "I am not declaring a public health emergency of international concern today...At this time, there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission outside China, but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen...Once again, I would like to thank the Government of the People’s Republic of China for its cooperation and transparency.

Jan 29- The White House announces the formation of a coronavirus task force

Jan 30- WHO declares a public health emergency of international concern over the global outbreak of novel coronavirus...Tedros states "Let me be clear: this declaration is not a vote of no confidence in China. On the contrary, WHO continues to have confidence in China’s capacity to control the outbreak.As you know, I was in China just a few days ago, where I met with President Xi Jinping. I left in absolutely no doubt about China’s commitment to transparency, and to protecting the world’s people."

Jan 31- Trump bans anybody who has traveled to China in the previous 14 days, except for US citizens returning home. Joe Biden states “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia – hysterical xenophobia – and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”

Feb 4- at a WHO briefing, Tedros urged that there be no travel bans.

Feb 24- The Trump administration asks Congress for $2.5 billion in emergency funding to combat the spread of the coronavirus.

Feb 28- The WHO raises the global risk of the coronavirus from "high" to "very high."

Feb 29- The first death in the U.S. from the coronavirus is confirmed in Washington state

Mar 6- Trump signs an $8.3 billion emergency funding bill to aid the coronavirus response

Mar 11- WHO finally categorizes COVID-19 as a pandemic. Trump restricts travel from 26 European nations. As with the previous travel bans, there are exceptions for U.S. citizens and others.

Mar 16- Trump announces his task force’s “15 days to slow the spread” social distancing guidelines for all Americans

So...given the above facts, when should Trump have pushed the panic button?
    The Dems seem to think they have a smoking gun with the Woodward tapes. Should Trump have pushed the panic button even before the doctors told him to?

2. Back To Top    #1442

And why on earth would Trump ever be caught dead talking to Bob Woodward (or any of the leftist legacy media) about anything?

3. Back To Top    #1443

Lindsey Graham set the whole thing up with Trump and Woodward and suggested he talk to Woodward. Think about that.

4. Back To Top    #1444

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Lindsey Graham set the whole thing up with Trump and Woodward and suggested he talk to Woodward. Think about that.
    What do you make of it?

5. Back To Top    #1445
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Conservatives talk to liberal media types all the time. I've seen Trump do MSNBC, Bill Barr do CNN, and several others. If they didn't, the left would claim they are hiding something. On thing you DON'T see is Pelosi, Schumer, or Biden go on Fox News. They can't handle non-scripted questions.

6. Back To Top    #1446

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Conservatives talk to liberal media types all the time. I've seen Trump do MSNBC, Bill Barr do CNN, and several others. If they didn't, the left would claim they are hiding something. On thing you DON'T see is Pelosi, Schumer, or Biden go on Fox News. They can't handle non-scripted questions.
    I get doing it on live tv...

7. Back To Top    #1447

Why on earth would Trump trust/listen to that piece of shit?

8. Back To Top    #1448

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    What do you make of it?
    Hard to say. Graham is a fraud. He is the swamp. He's one of the most powerful people in the country and what has he done to combat all the leftist and political corruption the past 4 yrs....NOT A DAMN THING. He knew Woodward would put out this leftist propaganda against Trump and likely right before the election. Trump doesn't care about republican politicians and cares even less for the democrats. That's why they all hate him. Lindsey Graham only does what he thinks will help him get re-elected. He smoozes up to Trump now but look at what he was saying about Trump before the election in 2016. If I was Trump I would have never let him in the white house.

9. Back To Top    #1449

Hard to say. Graham is a fraud. He is the swamp. He's one of the most powerful people in the country and what has he done to combat all the leftist and political corruption the past 4 yrs....NOT A DAMN THING. He knew Woodward would put out this leftist propaganda against Trump and likely right before the election. Trump doesn't care about republican politicians and cares even less for the democrats. That's why they all hate him. Lindsey Graham only does what he thinks will help him get re-elected. He smoozes up to Trump now but look at what he was saying about Trump before the election in 2016. If I was Trump I would have never let him in the white house.
    That sounds about right to me.

10. Back To Top    #1450

THOMAS' DAIRY IN RUTLAND VERMONT TO CLOSE AFTER A CENTURY: THANKS DNC AND PHIL SCOTT!

(NSFW - language)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cD4ZZ64XnPk/

Thomas Dairy to close Oct. 1

“The financial impact we have endured as a result of the COVID shutdown has proven to be formidable, and ultimately insurmountable,” Thomas Dairy stated. “The substantial loss of business from colleges, restaurants and tourism has hit us hard, and we’ve been operating with a negative cash flow since March.”

https://www.rutlandherald.com/news/t...5ccd2fb68.html