Page 137 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1493

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #1361

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    I dislike that evil *itch practically more than anyone but I could care less about her salon escapade. I care more about the salon owner that is going bankrupt and losing her lifelong dream and everything she worked for her entire life. The salon should be open anyway and full of people.
    Of course it should be open and full of people - but the fact that she thinks that it is ok for *her* to do it while telling everyone else that cannot do it is what is ridiculous and pisses me off.

I appreciate that the salon owner "exposed" her, but yeah, she is facing a lot of issues by doing so. Thankfully, there is a gofundme account set up for her and last I heard it was already up over $100k - I'm sure it's much higher now and will continue to grow. This way she can get out of CA and move somewhere we she can restart her business and get on with her life.

2. Back To Top    #1362

Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    Of course it should be open and full of people - but the fact that she thinks that it is ok for *her* to do it while telling everyone else that cannot do it is what is ridiculous and pisses me off.

I appreciate that the salon owner "exposed" her, but yeah, she is facing a lot of issues by doing so. Thankfully, there is a gofundme account set up for her and last I heard it was already up over $100k - I'm sure it's much higher now and will continue to grow. This way she can get out of CA and move somewhere we she can restart her business and get on with her life.
    Pelosi is a ultra-rich, power obsessed elitist who doesn't care about anyone except herself. She's 80 yrs old and still won't spend any time with her family. Her and George Soros have done more damage to this country than anyone else. I stopped paying attention to her a looong time ago.

3. Back To Top    #1363

Why is is that good people die young, but that old bag overstays her welcome by about 30 years?!?! Lol
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

4. Back To Top    #1364

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Why is is that good people die young, but that old bag overstays her welcome by about 30 years?!?! Lol
    Like her or not, she's dedicated an awful lot of her life to public service to this country. She has likely been doing that longer than you have even been here. And lamenting that she is not dead is sorta fucked up. What contributions have you made to this country since you emigrated?

5. Back To Top    #1365

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    Like her or not, she's dedicated an awful lot of her life to public service to this country. She has likely been doing that longer than you have even been here. And lamenting that she is not dead is sorta fucked up. What contributions have you made to this country since you emigrated?
    Wow, you took what I said as if I insulted a family member of yours... What has she done? We are talking about politics, not me. Trump has done a lot more for this country in his few years, than she has done in her life time.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

6. Back To Top    #1366

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Wow, you took what I said as if I insulted a family member of yours... What has she done? We are talking about politics, not me. Trump has done a lot more for this country in his few years, than she has done in her life time.
    That reaction was because of your comments about her still being among the living. That's going too far.

Still waiting to hear what you've done to make the US a better place. Complaining about politicians doesn't count.

And this thread is about the impact that a pandemic, real or imagined, has on economics.

7. Back To Top    #1367

It's sad how warped minds think. We could talk about Pelosi's evil misdeeds forever. The list is very long. Here's just one; she votes to make destroying bird eggs a crime but votes to kill human babies even after they've been born. And yet will look you right in the eye and say she is a faithful, lifelong catholic.

On the other hand, David has been a business owner for many years. Business owners provide countless positive contributions to society. How many children have been fed by him employing people or how many people/kids have been provided medical care because of the people he employed? How many people did he keep from being homeless? Or how much of his business taxes went to the illegal aliens in CA that you so adore thanks to Pelosi? Hopefully you learn something one day.

8. Back To Top    #1368

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    It's sad how warped minds think. We could talk about Pelosi's evil misdeeds forever. The list is very long. Here's just one; she votes to make destroying bird eggs a crime but votes to kill human babies even after they've been born. And yet will look you right in the eye and say she is a faithful, lifelong catholic.

On the other hand, David has been a business owner for many years. Business owners provide countless positive contributions to society. How many children have been fed by him employing people or how many people/kids have been provided medical care because of the people he employed? How many people did he keep from being homeless? Or how much of his business taxes went to the illegal aliens in CA that you so adore thanks to Pelosi? Hopefully you learn something one day.
    I applaud small business all day long. I go out of my way to support them. I don't even amazon bro...local only if I can.

Back on topic though - this ain't about me either.

We seem to have rebounded pretty nicely all things considered. There have been some shifts, but most businesses have adapted; some have thrived, some have failed. But there is still food on the shelves, gas in the tanks, and a strong desire to find normal.

9. Back To Top    #1369

I applaud small business all day long. I go out of my way to support them. I don't even amazon bro...local only if I can.

Back on topic though - this ain't about me either.

We seem to have rebounded pretty nicely all things considered. There have been some shifts, but most businesses have adapted; some have thrived, some have failed. But there is still food on the shelves, gas in the tanks, and a strong desire to find normal.
    That's because of the resiliency of capitalism. And no, most businesses haven't adapted. Many thousands have lost their business and lifelong work. We are just now starting to see the affect of this shutdown. Most of the violence happening today is because of this covid shutdown. How many foreclosures will we see once Trump can't stop the banks any longer? It's going to be a very sad thing we see soon...You asked what has he contributed. I just gave you a few examples.

10. Back To Top    #1370