Page 136 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1493

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #1351

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

More Leftist lunacy ...this, from Vermont's incompetent "Republican" Governor:

VERMONT TO SHELL OUT MILLIONS TO ILLEGALS AS VERMONTERS SUFFER AND ARE ABANDONED
    (NSFW - Language)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/zgJmOLHIRy0/

Vermont Gov. Floats Giving COVID-19 Stimulus Payments to Illegal Aliens
    https://archive.vn/Lbldb

2. Back To Top    #1352

Revolver Exclusive Study: COVID-19 Lockdowns Over 10 Times More Deadly Than Pandemic Itself
    https://www.revolver.news/2020/08/st...ndemic-itself/

3. Back To Top    #1353

Commentary on the above Revolver News article:

The covid lockdown is ten times more deadly than the virus itself say scientists
    (NSFW - language)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/94qSPFq6sIOv/
    Last edited by Grinder; 09-03-2020 at 12:54 PM.

4. Back To Top    #1354

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    Makes sense now, from that page
    These causes were selected based on analyses of comorbid conditions reported on death certificates where COVID-19 was listed as a cause of death
    Looks to me that all that proves is that covid is more likely to kill you if you have other conditions.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    It's interesting that you changed the wording and context of the sentence to point at the chart I posted, but it's actually talking about a chart on a totally different page.

Here's the actual quote:
    The causes shown here were chosen based on analyses of the most prevalent comorbid conditions reported on death certificates where COVID-19 was listed as a cause of death (see https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...#Comorbidities).
    It does say, however,
    "Finally, the estimates of excess deaths reported here may not be due to COVID-19, either directly or indirectly. The pandemic may have changed mortality patterns for other causes of death. Upward trends in other causes of death (e.g., suicide, drug overdose, heart disease) may contribute to excess deaths in some jurisdictions. Future analyses of cause-specific excess mortality may provide additional information about these patterns."
    But if you take the link to the other page, you will see:

Attachment 13627

At the bottom, there is the caveat:
    COVID-19 deaths are identified using a new ICD–10 code. When COVID-19 is reported as a cause of death – or when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation.
    In other words, not all of the 169,044 deaths even had confirmed cases of Covid
    Here's a screenshot with exactly what I quoted highlighted. Sure looks to me like what I quoted is exactly what the page says.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled234.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	216.8 KB 
ID:	13630

As to why I omitted this portion I'll highlight the important part
    "Finally, the estimates of excess deaths reported here may not be due to COVID-19, either directly or indirectly. The pandemic may have changed mortality patterns for other causes of death. Upward trends in other causes of death (e.g., suicide, drug overdose, heart disease) maycontribute to excess deaths in some jurisdictions. Future analyses of cause-specific excess mortality may provide additional information about these patterns."

5. Back To Top    #1355
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Here's a screenshot with exactly what I quoted highlighted. Sure looks to me like what I quoted is exactly what the page says.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled234.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	216.8 KB 
ID:	13630
    In that case, I apologize. I found it in the first few paragraphs on the page, and didn't know it had been repeated almost verbatim.

Name:  Annotation 2020-09-03 193927.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  240.9 KB

At first, you said...

The cdc seems to think there are more deaths this year than expected. What's your explanation for all of the extra dead people?
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c....htm#dashboard
    I used the link that you posted and found information that explains why the estimated deaths could be higher, and other info that shows some of the estimates were pure conjecture.
    As to why I omitted this portion I'll highlight the important part
    "Finally, the estimates of excess deaths reported here may not be due to COVID-19, either directly or indirectly. The pandemic may have changed mortality patterns for other causes of death. Upward trends in other causes of death (e.g., suicide, drug overdose, heart disease) maycontribute to excess deaths in some jurisdictions. Future analyses of cause-specific excess mortality may provide additional information about these patterns."
    So can we at least agree the numbers reported could be flawed?

6. Back To Top    #1356

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    In that case, I apologize. I found it in the first few paragraphs on the page, and didn't know it had been repeated almost verbatim.

Name:  Annotation 2020-09-03 193927.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  240.9 KB
    No worries, reading pages like that bores the shit out of me and makes my eyes cross after a couple minutes of reading and I didn't recall seeing the part you quoted either.

So can we at least agree the numbers reported could be flawed?
    Absolutely, there can never be 100% accuracy in a situation like this although I don't know if we'll agree on the degree to which the numbers could be off. I just have a hard time believing that Covid is only responsible for 9000 deaths when the mortality rate has significantly increased and that increase coincides with the increase of Covid cases.

7. Back To Top    #1357

The Aussie Stasi arrest a pregnant woman for encouraging protests:
    (NSFW - language)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/encSXIs9z6Q/

8. Back To Top    #1358

9. Back To Top    #1359

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    The worst part is that, from my understanding, she wasn't even getting a hair cut or anything you would typically need a salon to do. I believe she was just getting her hair washed and dried! Why in the world do you need to go to a salon (especially when they are not allowed to see people inside during a pandemic) just to get your hair washed and dried?? Is she really unable to wash and dry her own hair?

Maybe I'm wrong, but that is my understanding - a simple wash and blow dry....

I love her excuse... "I was set up!". Wow....

10. Back To Top    #1360

I dislike that evil *itch practically more than anyone but I could care less about her salon escapade. I care more about the salon owner that is going bankrupt and losing her lifelong dream and everything she worked for her entire life. The salon should be open anyway and full of people.