Page 134 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1493

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #1331

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Haakono View Post
    Sources for what?

Medical incompetence treating bear attacks, or cases of lethal stabbing of covid-admitted patients while in hospital?

I for sure would like to see.
    No, no... Cases of bears with Covid stabbing people at hospitals.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

2. Back To Top    #1332

‘There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know’ - John Heywood

3. Back To Top    #1333

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    People that overdose die because they stopped breathing. That happens when they pass out. If they’re awake and consciously trying to breathe that doesn’t happen. Lets ignore that and run with your overdose fantasy, if someone is overdosing the cops should:
    A) Render aid
    B) Kneel on their neck until well after they’re dead
    Read up on what fentanyl does. Doctors don't prescribe it to people with any lung conditions, asthma, COPD etc because it causes difficulty breathing. It causes the throat canal to swell among other things. Floyd was already having trouble breathing when the cops showed up. It seems like every person the cops encounter that are on drugs complain of not being able to breath. Do you expect the cops to be doctors too?? Should they have rendered aid, yes of course. Was the cop incompetent? Seems like it to me. Do you expect every cop to do everything perfectly in every medical situation? That's unrealistic. Would Floyd still be alive if he didn't take fentanyl and meth and resist cops that day, YES

4. Back To Top    #1334
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

That’s why I asked for proof on a significant scale. We can both cherry pick isolated cases to make our respective cases. I’m still open to suggestions as to why significantly more people are dying than expected.
    Here's how the State of Illinois categorized it, how big of a scale are you looking for?

5. Back To Top    #1335

Plus, do you know how many times people lie to the police and say shit like "I can't breath" (for example), just to get out of the situation they are in - or maybe to get the upper hand when fighting the police? Criminals know that saying that might help their situation while wrestling with cops while they are resisting arrest.

Here is a novel idea - if they would stop breaking the damn law and resisting the police when they do (and get caught), they wouldn't be in the situation to begin with. Like mentioned above, cops aren't perfect - they are humans and make mistakes just like everyone else - especially when you have people lying to you and fighting you day-in and day-out.

I'd love to see some of these people that constantly criticize cops spend a few weeks in their shoes - I think their opinions of the police would change dramatically.

6. Back To Top    #1336

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Here's how the State of Illinois categorized it, how big of a scale are you looking for?

Care to explain the excess deaths?

7. Back To Top    #1337

Two explanations:

1. The death count must support the narrative.

2. See explanation #1.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #1338

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Two explanations:

1. The death count must support the narrative.

2. See explanation #1.
    So you can’t come up with an explanation?

9. Back To Top    #1339
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

For one thing, both the homicide and suicide rates are skyrocketing.

Also, from the CDC, Alzheimer's and dementia rates are way up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	132 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	13618

10. Back To Top    #1340

Though, I don't believe all of the "numbers"... I bet there are some deaths related to sick people who didn't get treatment due to fear of Covid, and/or treatments/surgeries not being available.

#TRUMP2020