Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #101

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Still waiting for a live speech from the president. (Running a little late.)
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

2. Back To Top    #102
    Vehicle
    Nissan Cube - VW T4

"Trump told supporters at a rally in New Hampshire Monday night that the virus will be gone by April, claiming that when temperatures rise, “the virus” will “miraculously” go away. Chinese President Xi Jinping has said the same, Trump said.

The latest deadly coronavirus, eventually referenced as COVID-19, first emerged in China at the end of last year.

The virus that we’re talking about having to do, a lot of people think that goes away in April, with the heat, as the heat comes in, typically that will go away in April,” Trump repeated later to a group of governors."

Speaking as a Norwegian, with our country on full lockdown now to combat the rapidly spreading virus over here, I wish you all good luck in the time to come with this insightful leadership you have.

3. Back To Top    #103

Quote Originally Posted by Haakono View Post
    Speaking as a Norwegian, with our country on full lockdown now to combat the rapidly spreading virus over here, I wish you all good luck in the time to come with this insightful leadership you have.
    The world does not look to Norway and your population of 5 million people for advice. And respiratory viruses usually decrease significantly during the summer months. Providing you actually have a summer. Thankfully the American president is trying to keep people calm instead of trying to panic everyone

4. Back To Top    #104

Very good info and team work from the pres, vp, various agency heads and the dozens of CEOs that lined up to announce the ways they are helping in this coronavirus mess. That was a wow!
    The market of course loved everything.

5. Back To Top    #105
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    The world does not look to Norway and your population of 5 million people for advice. And respiratory viruses usually decrease significantly during the summer months. Providing you actually have a summer. Thankfully the American president is trying to keep people calm instead of trying to panic everyone
    jettyman, I'm not sure what advice you're speaking of. Unless you can point it out to me, I'll just assume you're being a dick. At one time, I was told it'd be hard to offend anyone on this forum, but you're making me get closer to testing that theory.

6. Back To Top    #106

Quote Originally Posted by Euphonic View Post
    jettyman, I'm not sure what advice you're speaking of. Unless you can point it out to me, I'll just assume you're being a dick. At one time, I was told it'd be hard to offend anyone on this forum, but you're making me get closer to testing that theory.
    Look shitbird, when a foreigner disrespects our country and leadership they can expect a certain type of response from me. I'm not a pushover like you. If you think you can offend me, trust me you can't.

7. Back To Top    #107
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Look shitbird, when a foreigner disrespects our country and leadership they can expect a certain type of response from me. I'm not a pushover like you. If you think you can offend me, trust me you can't.

You need to chill and reread Haakanos post. He did neither. Reading pwns you.

8. Back To Top    #108

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeZ View Post
    You need to chill and reread Haakanos post. He did neither. Reading pwns you.
    BS, look at the insert and the last 4 words of the post.

9. Back To Top    #109
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

BS, look at the insert and the last 4 words of the post.
    Do you not believe we have insightful leadership?

You might consider that he's ESL also

10. Back To Top    #110

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeZ View Post
    Do you not believe we have insightful leadership?

You might consider that he's ESL also
    Of course, he's Norwegian. He wasn't saying we have insightful leadership. He was saying the opposite. Got it now?