Page 103 of 150 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1493

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #1021

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

As long as China's "hoax" fake pandemic doesn't take someone you know

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Haakono thought our deaths in America would go above 60,000

67,968 on May 3 ( calculator was good Haakono )
    Last edited by mlekk; 05-03-2020 at 11:50 AM.

2. Back To Top    #1022

3. Back To Top    #1023
    Vehicle
    Nissan Cube - VW T4

Quote Originally Posted by mlekk View Post
    As long as China's "hoax" fake pandemic doesn't take someone you know

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Haakono thought our deaths in America would go above 60,000

67,968 on May 3 ( calculator was good Haakono )
    Actually what I said was to expect at least 50,000 more (than the 60,000 it already was then, a few days ago) by the end of May = 110.000 in total. Probably more.

4. Back To Top    #1024

Please check this updated death count from the CDC:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Make it easy for you:

1. Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, coded to ICD–10 code U07.1
    2. Percent of expected deaths is the number of deaths for all causes for this week in 2020 compared to the average number across the same week in 2017–2019. Previous analyses of 2015–2016 provisional data completeness have found that completeness is lower in the first few weeks following the date of death (<25%), and then increases over time such that data are generally at least 75% complete within 8 weeks of when the death occurred (8).
    3. Pneumonia death counts exclude pneumonia deaths involving influenza.
    4. Influenza death counts include deaths with pneumonia or COVID-19 also listed as a cause of death.
    5. Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, pneumonia, or influenza, coded to ICD–10 codes U07.1 or J09–J18.9.

Understanding the Numbers: Provisional Death Counts and COVID-19
    Provisional death counts deliver our most comprehensive picture of lives lost to COVID-19. These estimates are based on death certificates, which are the most reliable source of data and contain information not available anywhere else, including comorbid conditions, race and ethnicity, and place of death.

How it works

The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) uses incoming data from death certificates to produce provisional COVID-19 death counts. These include deaths occurring within the 50 states and the District of Columbia. COVID-19 deaths are identified using a new ICD–10 code. When COVID-19 is reported as a cause of death – or when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation.

Why these numbers are different

Provisional death counts may not match counts from other sources, such as media reports or numbers from county health departments. Our counts often track 1–2 weeks behind other data for a number of reasons: Death certificates take time to be completed. There are many steps involved in completing and submitting a death certificate. Waiting for test results can create additional delays. States report at different rates. Currently, 63% of all U.S. deaths are reported within 10 days of the date of death, but there is significant variation among jurisdictions. It takes extra time to code COVID-19 deaths. While 80% of deaths are electronically processed and coded by NCHS within minutes, most deaths from COVID-19 must be coded manually, which takes an average of 7 days. Other reporting systems use different definitions or methods for counting deaths.
    Last edited by DavidRam; 05-04-2020 at 09:17 AM.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #1025
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Please check this updated death count from the CDC:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
    I saw that mid week at 37,308 deaths but not sure how to interpret that data yet. Almost looks like the actual death total is only 37,308 deaths.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2616722E-1C2F-4E0C-81F7-7EE7C9DA1030.jpeg 
Views:	172 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	10647
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

6. Back To Top    #1026

You guys been ordering any stuff through all this? I ordered some go-pro parts a week ago from B&H and they haven't even left the warehouse yet. Just went to order up a big list of bike parts I've been putting off and almost everything is out of stock. A few months ago when I was pricing all this stuff out, 90% of it was in stock. Now maybe less than 10%. SMH

7. Back To Top    #1027

Quote Originally Posted by JCsAudio View Post
    I saw that mid week at 37,308 deaths but not sure how to interpret that data yet. Almost looks like the actual death total is only 37,308 deaths.

[]
    I need to sit down with a calculator, yet... But then you take out the deaths with underlying conditions... Not to mention the tests have a very low accuracy rate, as low as 30%... I'll stay quiet, because I don't want to tell anyone how to interpret the data. You guys can do that for yourselves. ��
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #1028

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    You guys been ordering any stuff through all this? I ordered some go-pro parts a week ago from B&H and they haven't even left the warehouse yet. Just went to order up a big list of bike parts I've been putting off and almost everything is out of stock. A few months ago when I was pricing all this stuff out, 90% of it was in stock. Now maybe less than 10%. SMH
    I haven't tried anything other than Amazon and Ebay, who seem to have good stock, but are just shipping a little slower.

Hopefully what you are trying to get isn't coming from China, cuz that could be a while. The furniture industry is experiencing a lot of shortages and extended back orders, too.

#TRUMP2020

9. Back To Top    #1029

Last few item i ordered were all from amazon.
    1 item took 5 days
    2 items arrived in 1 day
    4 items arrived in 2 days
    1 item still outstanding, 10 days or maybe fewer
    1 item just ordered last night, 5 days or maybe fewer

10. Back To Top    #1030