Page 102 of 150 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1493

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #1011

2. Back To Top    #1012

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Except that these coronavirus deaths are not actually confirmed.
    When the CDC's own direction to hospitals is to "assume" COVID19 as the cause of death even if it can not be confirmed, all bets are off. The other day, I spent a couple hours reading on the CDC's website and it's shocking the measures they are taking to make sure hospitals are doing everything possible to pad the numbers to make this look like a pandemic.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

3. Back To Top    #1013

This is one page of a number of pages that talk about reporting deaths...

2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

4. Back To Top    #1014

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    When the CDC's own direction to hospitals is to "assume" COVID19 as the cause of death even if it can not be confirmed, all bets are off. The other day, I spent a couple hours reading on the CDC's website and it's shocking the measures they are taking to make sure hospitals are doing everything possible to pad the numbers to make this look like a pandemic.
    Conspiracy theories... If it weren't fake news, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times, etc. would all be reporting it. LOL

/sarc

5. Back To Top    #1015

This is one page of a number of pages that talk about reporting deaths...

Yeah, I linked to this (and other document evidence) for the second time in the above post.

6. Back To Top    #1016

...so many people just refuse to see.

7. Back To Top    #1017

I guarantee you, if we could fast forward to a year or two from now and look back at the numbers, deaths rates related to other ailments (like the flu) are going to be lower than usual in the winter/spring of 2020, because so many were deceptively assigned as COVID19 deaths...

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #1018

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Yeah, I linked to this (and other document evidence) for the second time in the above post.
    I pulled that from your link, as some people are so unambitious in seeking truth that clicking on a link is too much work. Hell, I can post a live streaming where I read these things if that helps the ultra lazy and ill-informed learn something! Lol

#TRUMP2020

9. Back To Top    #1019

I pulled that from your link, as some people are so unambitious in seeking truth that clicking on a link is too much work. Hell, I can post a live streaming where I read these things if that helps the ultra lazy and ill-informed learn something! Lol
    "It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."

<edit>
    I thought that might be the case.

I don't think it's laziness so much as conformity, ideology, fear, confirmation bias, tribalism, etc. ...indoctrinated ignorance.
    Last edited by Grinder; 05-01-2020 at 11:26 AM.

10. Back To Top    #1020
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

I’ve stopped putting stuff up lately just because I’m now COVID-19 overloaded. I’ve been tasked with writing site specific safety plans as we try to get our projects going again and it’s getting hard to read about it anymore, especially some aspects I don’t believe in.

I recently got into an argument with a crazy , and I mean really nutty crazy leftist thinking CNN and NPR worshipping looney person in my family because I said those sources are fake news. This person, realizing she wasn’t winning the argument that she started with me then resorted to calling me names and accusing me of terrible things that had nothing to do with the actual discussion. I remained calm and civil the whole time and tried to reason with her but her mind was closed and in a fight or flight mode.

These accusations brought against me in the name of safety were really bad too.

O, but this is a good read, lol. https://stansberryresearch.com/artic...ehind-covid-20
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901