Page 147 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1493

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #1461
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-27 063710.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	14011

I pasted this on WHO's Facebook post. Let's see how long it takes for them to "fact check" it, or FB to give me a time-out...

Jan 5- The WHO announced that Wuhan had a pneumonia of unknown cause, but advises against the application of any travel or trade restrictions on China

Jan 14- the WHO Tweets "Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

Jan 23- The WHO Director general states "I am not declaring a public health emergency of international concern today...At this time, there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission outside China, but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen...Once again, I would like to thank the Government of the People’s Republic of China for its cooperation and transparency.

Jan 29- The White House announces the formation of a coronavirus task force

Jan 30- WHO declares a public health emergency of international concern over the global outbreak of novel coronavirus...Tedros states "Let me be clear: this declaration is not a vote of no confidence in China. On the contrary, WHO continues to have confidence in China’s capacity to control the outbreak.As you know, I was in China just a few days ago, where I met with President Xi Jinping. I left in absolutely no doubt about China’s commitment to transparency, and to protecting the world’s people."

Jan 31- Trump bans anybody who has traveled to China in the previous 14 days, except for US citizens returning home. Joe Biden states “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia – hysterical xenophobia – and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”

Feb 4- at a WHO briefing, Tedros urged that there be no travel bans.

Feb 24- The Trump administration asks Congress for $2.5 billion in emergency funding to combat the spread of the coronavirus.

Feb 28- The WHO raises the global risk of the coronavirus from "high" to "very high."

Feb 29- The first death in the U.S. from the coronavirus is confirmed in Washington state

Mar 6- Trump signs an $8.3 billion emergency funding bill to aid the coronavirus response

Mar 11- WHO finally categorizes COVID-19 as a pandemic. Trump restricts travel from 26 European nations. As with the previous travel bans, there are exceptions for U.S. citizens and others.

Mar 16- Trump announces his task force’s “15 days to slow the spread” social distancing guidelines for all Americans

2. Back To Top    #1462

The Pandemic is a Test Run – #PropagandaWatch

The death cult that wants to suppress humanity has issued their warning: the lockdown of the world in the name of the global scamdemic is not the end of this madness. It is only the beginning. Join James for this week’s edition of #PropagandaWatch as he dissects the latest attempt to leverage the climate scam on the back of the COVID scam, and how both of these distractions are being used to indoctrinate the public into the death cult.

SHOW NOTES:
    Coronavirus and Climate Change – #PropagandaWatch

What would happen if the world reacted to climate change like it’s reacting to the coronavirus? (May Boeve and others)
    Coronavirus can trigger a new industrial revolution
    The pandemic didn’t solve climate change. This week’s disasters are proof
    Weather Is Not Climate!
    Innovating to zero! | Bill Gates
    CNN: “The pandemic didn’t solve climate change. This week’s disasters are proof” (Eric Worrall)

3. Back To Top    #1463

4. Back To Top    #1464

I highly recommend you guys watch this docu from 2017 about the W.H.O.: https://www.amazon.com/TrustWHO-Lili.../dp/B079XV1M57

Watching it now during Covid makes way more sense then when I saw it before Covid. It will really get you thinking...

2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #1465

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    I highly recommend you guys watch this docu from 2017 about the W.H.O.: https://www.amazon.com/TrustWHO-Lili.../dp/B079XV1M57

Watching it now during Covid makes way more sense then when I saw it before Covid. It will really get you thinking...
    Thanks. Added to watchlist. Will watch it soon, if not this evening.

6. Back To Top    #1466

Florida Governor Reopens State – Removes Restrictions on Restaurants, Nullifies All Local Mask Ordinances, Blocks Fines and Penalties…

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has moved the entire state into phase three of the COVID-19 recovery plan. All restrictions against restaurants and businesses are removed by executive order [HERE] and all local mask ordinances are nullified by the same order.

♦ No COVID ordinance may forbid or impede any business from operating.
    ♦ No COVID ordinance may forbid restaurants to operate below 50% capacity. Any local ordinances against these operational thresholds are nullified.
    ♦ No local mask ordinances shall carry any weight of enforcement.
    ♦ No COVID Fines or Penalties may be applied toward any individual or business operating in the State of Florida. (executive order)

7. Back To Top    #1467

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Florida Governor Reopens State – Removes Restrictions on Restaurants, Nullifies All Local Mask Ordinances, Blocks Fines and Penalties…

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has moved the entire state into phase three of the COVID-19 recovery plan. All restrictions against restaurants and businesses are removed by executive order [HERE] and all local mask ordinances are nullified by the same order.

♦ No COVID ordinance may forbid or impede any business from operating.
    ♦ No COVID ordinance may forbid restaurants to operate below 50% capacity. Any local ordinances against these operational thresholds are nullified.
    ♦ No local mask ordinances shall carry any weight of enforcement.
    ♦ No COVID Fines or Penalties may be applied toward any individual or business operating in the State of Florida. (executive order)

Bravo Gov DeSantis! I need to get out of this Democrat hell hole of a state...
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #1468

Quote Originally Posted by davidram View Post
    ... I need to get out of this democrat hell hole of a state...
    Wait! It gets better!

California losing so many people it wants to tax those who leave
    (NSFW - language)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LWhWDs51RoY5/

California Taxpayers Can Check Out Any Time They Like, But Lawmakers Still Want To Tax Those Who Leave

https://archive.vn/HkhEJ#selection-2567.0-2567.102

9. Back To Top    #1469

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Bravo Gov DeSantis! I need to get out of this Democrat hell hole of a state...
    Try Wyoming. It's the opposite in pretty much every way imaginable.

10. Back To Top    #1470

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    Try Wyoming. It's the opposite in pretty much every way imaginable.
    I'm seriously considering Texas...

#TRUMP2020