Page 130 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1493

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #1291

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

“Within an established totalitarian regime the purpose of propaganda is not to persuade, much less to inform, but rather to humiliate. From this point of view, propaganda should not approximate to the truth as closely as possible: on the contrary, it should do as much violence to it as possible. For by endlessly asserting what is patently untrue, by making such untruth ubiquitous and unavoidable, and finally by insisting that everyone publicly acquiesce in it, the regime displays its power and reduces individuals to nullities.”

“Apart from the massacres, deaths and famines for which communism was responsible, the worst thing about the system was the official lying: that is to say the lying in which everyone was forced to take part, by repetition, assent or failure to contradict. I came to the conclusion that the purpose of propaganda in communist countries was not to persuade, much less to inform, but to humiliate and emasculate. In this sense, the less true it was, the less it corresponded in any way to reality, the better; the more it contradicted the experience of the persons to whom it was directed, the more docile, self-despising for their failure to protest, and impotent they became.”

Theodore Dalrymple,
    The Wilder Shores of Marx: Journeys in a Vanishing World

2. Back To Top    #1292

Ok, there is a documentary series on Amazon Prime right now, called Hidden Agenda - The Capitalist Conspiracy. Watch the first episode of it and you will be shocked how it describes exactly what is happening right now.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

3. Back To Top    #1293

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Ok, there is a documentary series on Amazon Prime right now, called Hidden Agenda - The Capitalist Conspiracy. Watch the first episode of it and you will be shocked how it describes exactly what is happening right now.
    It's been removed.

j/k - Thanks, I'll check it out this evening.

4. Back To Top    #1294

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Thanks, I'll check it out this evening.

I finally got around to watching it tonight, and it does pretty much spell out exactly what’s going now, what has led to all of this, and what must be done to address it.

Here’s a YouTube link for those without Amazon Prime:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9DIJm2DcuM

5. Back To Top    #1295

Deep Dive: Analysing The Covid-19 Data (Extended Version)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/JrN0r2z1eA97/

6. Back To Top    #1296

Creation of the Beast System

"Showing how the beast system, described in the Book of Revelation from the Bible, is slowly but surely forming around us."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/C-rMKlBPvVc/

While I am in no way religious and give no credence to the notion of prophesy, there appears to be overwhelming empirical evidence to suggest that we’re all well on the way toward such a worldwide system of oppression.

7. Back To Top    #1297

Creation of the Beast System

"Showing how the beast system, described in the Book of Revelation from the Bible, is slowly but surely forming around us."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/C-rMKlBPvVc/

While I am in no way religious and give no credence to the notion of prophesy, there appears to be overwhelming empirical evidence to suggest that we’re all well on the way toward such a worldwide system of oppression.
    While I don't consider myself religious per se, I do believe in the Bible and have studied it extensively... There is an amazing number of prophecies that HAVE come about already, and not in a vague kinda-sorta way, but in a way that is undeniably consist and accurate to the description, timing and geography laid out in the Bible!
    Last edited by DavidRam; 08-17-2020 at 12:01 PM.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #1298

While I don't consider myself religious per se, I do believe in the Bible and have studied it extensively... There is an amazing number of prophecies that HAVE come about already, and not in a vague kinda-sorta way, but in a way that is undeniably consist to the description, timing and geography laid out in the Bible!
    The funny thing about so called "prophesies" is that, insofar as they don't serve to prevent such "foretold" events from happening, they're utterly pointless. I could say a lot more. but I'll leave it at that.

9. Back To Top    #1299

The funny thing about so called "prophesies" is that, insofar as they don't serve to prevent such "foretold" events from happening, they're utterly pointless.

On the flip side, if the events were preventable, the prophecies wouldn't be prophecies.

Edit:
    BTW, I am not trying to discount what you said at all... Just showing another perspective.

IMHO, the primary purpose of a Biblical prophecy is to warn the reader of things to come, so they can be prepared to deal with it.
    Last edited by DavidRam; 08-17-2020 at 02:34 PM.

#TRUMP2020

10. Back To Top    #1300

Everyone: No matter your opinion of the World Health Organization, it is well worth 35 minutes of your time to watch this video ...and then do your own research and reach your own conclusions.

WHAT IS THE WHO? - QUESTIONS FOR CORBETT

John writes in to ask about the founding, the funding and the true intentions of the World Health Organization. Join James as he lays out some of the information connecting the WHO to big pharma, Bill Gates and the Covid World Order agenda.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CAZ9KCNDSek/