Page 45 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #441
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Ah, the memories... As a free-range kid in rural New England, crapping it the woods from time to time was a fact of life, and whenever they were available, leaves were the #1 go-to when you gotta go #2. Just about anything will work in a pinch, though. Moss, bark, grass, even snow can be better than using your sock.
    Just about anything beats having to dip your fingers in water and clean up that way. I've never had to do that but my buddy has a few times...yeah for years he'd have to shit on the bank at about the second spot we were fishing just like clockwork. Pro tip...ALWAYS hide your tp so it looks like a bear did it
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

2. Back To Top    #442

Everything you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask, about...

How to Shit in the Woods: An Environmentally Sound Approach to a Lost Art -
    by Kathleen Meyer

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...t_in_the_Woods

3. Back To Top    #443

...and for extra credit:

The Toilet Papers: Recycling Waste and Conserving Water - by Sim Van Der Ryn

https://www.amazon.com/Toilet-Papers...=UTF8&qid=&sr=

4. Back To Top    #444

Well, this conversation sure did go to shit.... Literally...

5. Back To Top    #445

6. Back To Top    #446

Rob should be happy with the market today, but we're all not sure how long or how many hours this will last lol. All the Work From Home plus Everyone Needs Food & Toilet Paper stocks are doing well.

Sad that the numbers of cases and fatalities are rising. I have co-workers in the east coast in that hot zone (literally scared sh*t, not kidding).

7. Back To Top    #447

Quote Originally Posted by diy.phil View Post
    Rob should be happy with the market today, but we're all not sure how long or how many hours this will last lol. All the Work From Home plus Everyone Needs Food & Toilet Paper stocks are doing well.

Sad that the numbers of cases and fatalities are rising. I have co-workers in the east coast in that hot zone (literally scared sh*t, not kidding).
    I'm not exposed to the whims of stocks at the moment, but always good to see gains. I probably won't touch them again 'till December actually. I am about out of food though. I mean I could probably survive a few more weeks, but the good stuff is gettin' thin. I do have almost a gallon of Jager in the freezer though

8. Back To Top    #448

hmmm gallon of Jager... nice! I need to hit bevmo or somewhere online to order something. I just ran out of margarita stuff (need it to kill virus lol).

9. Back To Top    #449

Yes, the Jager is strictly for medicinal purposes

10. Back To Top    #450

ok i just ordered a bottle of this virus-killer medicine from costco online with same-day delivery. I'm trying to stay away from the stores if i can help it. Will find out... this delivery thing is powered by Instacart or somebody. On their home page, scroll down halfway until we see a "Same Day" or "2-Day" banner/link. Groceries to be delivered are all hiding in this section here. The boss texted me a shopping cart/list picture and i had to ask her where are all those items (not in their top search box which is the regular online items to be shipped by UPS/Fedex/something). If you guys are still looking for toilet paper, it's also in a grocery section called "Kirkland Signature something something" (may not show up in the search box). Various kirkland items are located here too.