Page 1 of 150 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #1

Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Man, the last week or so has been a ride. I got into safer positions a while back so this hasn't been too spooky on my portfolio just yet, but whooda thunk a little bug could trigger this kind of selloff? Anxiously awaiting the return of the bulls, but something tells me it could be a while. How long ya reckon this one's gonna last? Is it a blip? Another recession? I don't think the bears are done with us personally.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

56,000 people die from the common flue every year and little to no press. 2900 die from Coronavirus and everyone is in a panic because of the leftist media spreading propaganda.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by JCsAudio View Post
    56,000 people die from the common flue every year and little to no press. 2900 die from Coronavirus and everyone is in a panic because of the leftist media spreading propaganda.
    Mainly due to its exponential growth and infection rate I’d think is it not? It’s massively easy to pass on and way more aggressive than normal flu is it not?

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by JCsAudio View Post
    True. I'll add to that. The Chinese ate some bats and started a virus that killed a few thousand people. Americans eat terrible food everyday that leads to over half a million deaths per year (deaths stemming from diseases related to poor diet). Why is this not in the news?
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Quote Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
    Mainly due to its exponential growth and infection rate I’d think is it not? It’s massively easy to pass on and way more aggressive than normal flu is it not?
    I honestly don’t know all those facts. Still the media is taking advantage of this and spreading fear and also now making it political. Same old shit they always do!

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

6. Back To Top    #6

(NSFW - some mild cussin')

"Coronavirus Update: Netherlands, Belarus, Nigeria, Lithuania, New Zealand: Japan Closes Schools" (

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A28mxUNLMs

7. Back To Top    #7
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Why is this in Politics sub forum?

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeZ View Post
    Freudian Slip? LOL

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeZ View Post
    Probably because someone will inevitably blame Trump for it, the Democrats already are.
    I heard some poll results this morning on the radio, "35% of Americans (those polled, of course) would not buy Corona beer under any circumstances because of the Corona virus." Those are some seriously stupid people.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Quote Originally Posted by ckirocz28 View Post
    Probably because someone will inevitably blame Trump for it, the Democrats already are.
    I heard some poll results this morning on the radio, "35% of Americans (those polled, of course) would not buy Corona beer under any circumstances because of the Corona virus." Those are some seriously stupid people.
    Wow and freaking hilarious!

Ford F150

Sienna