Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: YouTube Car Audio

1. Back To Top    #31
    Vehicle
    Porsche Macan S

Re: YouTube Car Audio

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Agreed.

I used to watch and enjoy Beavis and Butthead back in the day, so that should explain why I enjoy Doug! Lol

I remember actually paying to go see their movie. What does that make me LOL!!!

Ge0
    Scanspeak - Dynaudio - Helix - Bose

2. Back To Top    #32
    Vehicle
    2018 Nissan Frontier

Beavis and Butthead Do America is a freaking classic. Lol. It gave us our first taste of Hank Hill. Whackin in the tool shed......classic.

3. Back To Top    #33
    Vehicle
    Porsche Macan S

Quote Originally Posted by blockrocker View Post
    Beavis and Butthead Do America is a freaking classic. Lol. It gave us our first taste of Hank Hill. Whackin in the tool shed......classic.
    Have you ever seen TEAM AMERICA WORLD POLICE? If not you freaking need to. It sets the bar

Ge0

4. Back To Top    #34
    Real Name
    Robert or Mac
    Vehicle
    2012 Charger RT

Sadly enough, Mark/CAF is the only channel I've found that has real how-to videos, especially in the fit and finish side of things. His older videos in particular are really good, where he showed making custom templates and not having anything fancy to worth with. I've used a few of his techniques with really good results. I tend to not analyze his SQ-oriented videos as that isn't his forte.

PSSound I've found recently and he has some good stuff. I disagree with some of his advice, but he is one the most knowledgable channels that actually talks about sq in the car and car back it up with results of his customers, so kudos for that.

I wish SimplicityInSound would do build videos like he used to do photo albums on that other site way back when. That would be some killer content.

Matt Schaeffer has killer skills but I can't help but want to know how he did certain things. For that matter there are a handful of shops that could do videos like Matt does and showcase their creations. Every once in a while you might see a couple pics on FB here and there, but a walk through video like Matt does would be cool.
    MASQ partner and judge
    MobileAudioSQ.com

5. Back To Top    #35
    Vehicle
    Porsche Macan S

Quote Originally Posted by Stycker View Post
    Thats some funny Stuff right there. I have to get one of those radios with USB (ultra sonic bass).
    I especially appreciated his explanation of the logos on the box

Yee Haw!!!

6. Back To Top    #36

Quote Originally Posted by Ge0 View Post
    I remember actually paying to go see their movie. What does that make me LOL!!!

Ge0
    Yep!! I went to see that movie the day is came out... IIRC, it was on Christmas day!
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020