Thread: Hello from Seattle/Tacoma

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello from Seattle/Tacoma

I'm Walt Ottenad and it's a blast to look up builds from my time in custom car audio back the late 80's-early 90's.

Thanks a ton or archiving the magazine articles from this time period - it brings back a LOT of really cool memories!

I'm still very involved in car audio as a dealer expediter in the Seattle/Tacoma area and owner of www.adcmobile.com

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Re: Hello from Seattle/Tacoma

Welcome, Walt!
    Are you not entertained?!?!

3. Back To Top    #3

Here's one of mine from back in the day: https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/show...aleen-1991-MES

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

5. Back To Top    #5
    Late to the CAJ party customtronic's Avatar
    Vehicle
    2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8

Quote Originally Posted by wottenad View Post
    I'm Walt Ottenad and it's a blast to look up builds from my time in custom car audio back the late 80's-early 90's.

Thanks a ton or archiving the magazine articles from this time period - it brings back a LOT of really cool memories!

I'm still very involved in car audio as a dealer expediter in the Seattle/Tacoma area and owner of www.adcmobile.com
    Welcome! I'm local to you, down on Olympia. I was in the industry for a long time but retired in 2014. I'm still very much into the hobby but now only as an IASCA/MECA competitor. I'm also the NW event coordinator for MECA. We won't be doing too much out here this season, just enough for guys to qualify for Finals if they plan on heading out to Louisville in October. Anyway...welcome to the group.
    2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8|Custom Panny TX5500W Bottlehead|Zapco HDSP-Z16V DSP|HAT Legatia X and SE front stage|HAT C12 Subs|Zapco Z-AP amps
    1967 Mercedes 250S|Panny VX5500|Helix DSP|HAT Legatia SE and Clarus front stage|HAT C15 sub|Zapco Z-LX amps

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by customtronic View Post
    Welcome! I'm local to you, down on Olympia. I was in the industry for a long time but retired in 2014. I'm still very much into the hobby but now only as an IASCA/MECA competitor. I'm also the NW event coordinator for MECA. We won't be doing too much out here this season, just enough for guys to qualify for Finals if they plan on heading out to Louisville in October. Anyway...welcome to the group.
    So is there a MECA event in WA this year ?
    The only event I'm aware of is IASCA on Mar 14 in Lacey.

7. Back To Top    #7

^^ This Walt dude.......

Figures we would run into each other here!

Neighbors who almost never see each other
    You probably know Mike Munger lives a dozen houses down from me......
    Last edited by danno14; 02-12-2020 at 11:22 PM.