Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REW: Can you display more than one saved curve in RTA ? and bonus question pink nosei

1. Back To Top    #11
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Re: REW: Can you display more than one saved curve in RTA ? and bonus question pink n

I bet if you sent an email to John (Creator of REW) and asked for that feature with a reasoning behind it, he would think about it. He seems very receptive to input and is constantly putting out updates.
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

2. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    Ben
    Vehicle
    2015 Ford Escape TI with sony

Re: REW: Can you display more than one saved curve in RTA ? and bonus question pink n

Quote Originally Posted by Jdunk54nl View Post
    I bet if you sent an email to John (Creator of REW) and asked for that feature with a reasoning behind it, he would think about it. He seems very receptive to input and is constantly putting out updates.
    Yes, John is great. He added the rf360.3 eq for me years ago and also answered numerous questions for me.

Also a great reason to send him (at least) 20 bucks.