Thread: Clean Slate

1. Back To Top    #11
    Real Name
    Brian
    Vehicle
    2020 Subaru Outback XT

Re: Clean Slate

Quote Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
    I am considering trading my 18 crosstrek in for a 2020, or more likely a 2021 Outback XT. Super excited to see what Nick does with it!!
    The Outback is a nice all around car. If you can get over the fact that it is a station wagon. Thats almost as bad as saying minivan. It drives like a car and has the size and utility of an SUV with great off road ability. With the turbo you can tow up to 4000 lb. I traded in a truck but figured I could tow around a pull cart instead.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Too many families discout the usefuless of a minivan I think. I own a Sienna and its incredible what I can fit inside of it and do with it. I've towed boats, taken a trip to DC and Florida with 6 people and all their gear in fomfort, fit full 4x8 sheets of plywood in it, lots of furniture, and it gets well over 20 mpg on average.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

3. Back To Top    #13
    Real Name
    Brian
    Vehicle
    2020 Subaru Outback XT

The minivan is a perfect car. I had a couple when my kids were growing up. Pontiac Venture Looney Tunes version and a Dodge Caravan. Can't beat the storage. I even had built in car seats and DVD and vacuum cleaner. You would be silly not to have a minivan with a family.