2. Back To Top    #42

Re: Trump's military past vs his present

3. Back To Top    #43
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Starting a thread about politics and hoping to change the other sides mind is like trying to install an entire 3-way sound system and learning how to tune with a DSP like a HELIX Ultra (without using auto tune) when you have never done anything like that before and being successful at it your first time. Also doing that in just a few hours.

Yet someone always tries to do it and a huge battle breaks out every time.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

4. Back To Top    #44

Quote Originally Posted by Holmz View Post
    Are you not from Va where they want to roll back the second amendment? Or is that just in the confederate capital?
    It's mostly the very northern part of Va that has the voting majority. Most of the state doesn't believe in the liberal nonsense that's going on now.

5. Back To Top    #45

Quote Originally Posted by JCsAudio View Post
    Starting a thread about politics and hoping to change the other sides mind is like trying to install an entire 3-way sound system and learning how to tune with a DSP like a HELIX Ultra (without using auto tune) when you have never done anything like that before and being successful at it your first time. Also doing that in just a few hours.

Yet someone always tries to do it and a huge battle breaks out every time.
    You could have just said "learning how to tune with a Helix DSP"! That shit made me suicidal! Lol
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

6. Back To Top    #46

Quote Originally Posted by JCsAudio View Post
    and a huge battle breaks out every time.
    Not every time. This one has stayed relatively civil.

7. Back To Top    #47

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    It's mostly the very northern part of Va that has the voting majority. Most of the state doesn't believe in the liberal nonsense that's going on now.
    You appear to like to use location as a basis for stereotyping, so I figured I would try it myself and see how it went.

8. Back To Top    #48

You appear to like to use location as a basis for stereotyping, so I figured I would try it myself and see how it went.
    Holmz be a adult. I was just giving you the reality of what's happening there since you asked

9. Back To Top    #49

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Holmz be a adult. I was just giving you the reality of what's happening there since you asked
    Ok, I'll try.

It is a shambles there and pretty divided. Even my friends from there complain rightfully.

10. Back To Top    #50

Ok, I'll try.

It is a shambles there and pretty divided. Even my friends from there complain rightfully.
    It's just starting in Va. You will see a lot more on the news in the coming months.